Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

that's fine with me. would love to double up and beat them to death. but seeing that I haven't gotten any 1s without a preorder or resell in 2 years, didn't want to take a chance.

that's fine with me. would love to double up and beat them to death. but seeing that I haven't gotten any 1s without a preorder or resell in 2 years, didn't want to take a chance.

You must have some really bad luck then or aren’t trying

ASW release, oh boy these will definitely be a challenge, but I’m in for one pair after I see the official pictures and there’s no curve ball thrown at us and no glitter effect as some people have gotten on their pairs of 1’s in the past.

ASW release, oh boy these will definitely be a challenge, but I’m in for one pair after I see the official pictures and there’s no curve ball thrown at us and no glitter effect as some people have gotten on their pairs of 1’s in the past.

That's been a black leather problem entirely.

-DaCX11J

So these are gonna be $190 according to Sneaker Files. Not that it matters for this release.

Gotta say the whole "new beginnings" thing has me a little worried, but I'll hope for the best.

So these are gonna be $190 according to Sneaker Files. Not that it matters for this release.

Gotta say the whole "new beginnings" thing has me a little worried, but I'll hope for the best.
was fully expecting $180

we got a long while til then so well see what in store

he also mentioned react cushioning? that better not mess up the aesthetics

he also mentioned react cushioning? that better not mess up the aesthetics
who knows, thats stemming from the original Bred 1 rumor and that they would look like the OG highs but would have a new cushioning set up? Think it was react

honestly well see, thought about offing my 2015 Chicagos since they going for crazy prices but font wanna do that just to get a shoe that might not be what we expect

who knows, thats stemming from the original Bred 1 rumor and that they would look like the OG highs but would have a new cushioning set up? Think it was react

honestly well see, thought about offing my 2015 Chicagos since they going for crazy prices but font wanna do that just to get a shoe that might not be what we expect

They’ll manage to mess something up, they always do lol

Back
Top Bottom