Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I mean....
Screenshot_2018-12-25-15-13-43-648_com.stockx.stockx.png

Grabbed another pair for $200 shipped. I remember when I bought my wife's pair in store, I could have bought like multiple 6Y-7Y and didn't, then a reseller came in right behind me and got like 4 pairs. That was dumb of me...

Grabbed another pair for $200 shipped. I remember when I bought my wife's pair in store, I could have bought like multiple 6Y-7Y and didn't, then a reseller came in right behind me and got like 4 pairs. That was dumb of me...
Should've bought them and sell it to him for 40 over retail per pair lmfao.

If the seller from StockX doesn’t ship my pair today I’m gonna be salty. How long do they usually have to ship? Obviously with the holiday they wouldn’t have been able to yesterday but they could have Monday and Saturday and didn’t...

If the seller from StockX doesn’t ship my pair today I’m gonna be salty. How long do they usually have to ship? Obviously with the holiday they wouldn’t have been able to yesterday but they could have Monday and Saturday and didn’t...

I sold something on xmas eve and I have to ship by the 27th. Even if I wanted to ship earlier it would’ve been impossible since the 25th and 26th are holidays up here. UPS stores closed both days.

I’ll just wait til the end of the week and see what happens. My friends pair shipped like immediately and he got them the 24th.

Also, where is “up here” exactly when you mention the 26th is a holiday ? I’m assuming Canada for Boxing Day?

When did you buy it? I sold something on Sunday, it says I have until today to ship. I shipped Monday but UPS only showed “Picked Up”, prob had the rest of Christmas Eve off...which they should since it’s consider a holiday to most companies. So if you bought it on the weekend they have until today but wait one or two more days before contacting SX.

I bought them Saturday morning. I knew with the holiday I wasn’t going to be waiting a little bit but I’m just getting impatient, I’ll admit it lol.

I bought them Saturday morning. I knew with the holiday I wasn’t going to be waiting a little bit but I’m just getting impatient, I’ll admit it lol.
I feel you...I’m the same way because I’ve been spoiled by sellers that shipped same day or next day. And also when I sell something I try to ship same day too because I know buyers would like to get it ASAP, so I kinda expect the same haha. But they still have two business days to ship.

Back
Top Bottom