Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

3 Ws for men. 6 Ls for gs sizes! wtf wonder if my local stores ddint get shipments of gs pairs yet. this is odd

Two FTL accounts w/ 10 minute head starts, Champs 10 minute head start, FTA 7 minute head start

C7F7FB4A-80C0-40E5-9798-858A70D1A733.jpeg

Tried a youth size on FTA just for **** and giggles on FTA, same end result

Who gonna sell these at 3AM EST in Europe?? :ohwell:

Hit on the one account I tried on, likely passing

Hit on yellow 350s same account

Funny how I Litterally win every shoe and yeezy for the last year and a half but could not hit on a single colorway for those 6 rings or whatever 1s pack earlier this year

Just because you have a 10min head start, doesn't mean much. It just means you have a shot, because less than 10min is almost no shot. It depends on your dollar spend, who wins from the 10min people.

Where do you even stay for them to be able to do this, & what sense does this make, the app is still a raffle at the end of the day, just executed better. I know the say release policy can be changed & is discretionary depending on location, but I don’t see how an in store raffle helps, unless the stock is coming late & even then they’d be FCFS & be gone. This is weird man.
Didn't realize that the app was still a raffle. Assumed it was more of a FCFS hence the 3 minute head start if you're a VIP. Asked them when I signed up for the raffle and they are known for getting shipments late, but don't see why they can't do the app reservation process.
thats called the employee's are back dooring pairs sounds like I could be wrong but alot of people still do it that work at these stores whenever there is a opp to make alil cash
I know some people hit through the local fb groups, but wouldn't be surprised if they backdoor a couple pairs here and there.
You in Hawaii?
Thought my username would be obvious enough, but yeah lol

It’s not much but the SNS pair is actually $6 cheaper than what I would have paid in store. And that’s shipped.

@GrizzlyAnimal How do the Sivas raffle winners purchase? I went to my account under raffles. Hit buy now and it takes me to the product page but says sold out. WTF

Back
Top Bottom