Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

96CC329A-37DD-4034-9E2C-5F3772678D39.jpeg
Still on the waitlist....

On mine, under the "pay with" section, it says "(my email) PayPal Account". It doesn't give you that option?

Never.. only with SNS. I will check and see if maybe I missed an update on their site that I never knew was there. But as long as I've been trying it just has a box for my CC and thats it. I was always annoyed with that because 9/10 HSBC is going to slap that **** out of the park.

I've got myself and 3 friends trying for my size tomorrow on SNKRs. Best case scenario is 2 of us hit. Just hoping it's not 0 of us or 4 of us.

Saw the movie with my little brother today & I can say it’s actually super good Brehs! They gave us free promo hats & socks for the premier! The dots from the sneakers are prevalent in all the animation in the movie, that’s why they’re on the shoes. I was still in the movie when the app reservations went live, only hit 1/3, no GS with all 10 min head starts, like I said earlier this week, these are way more limited than originally thought, but I’m extremely happy to have hit my size.

I am still wait listed on all 3 apps has anyone ever copped after 3 hours

I've been waitlisted 3 times before tonight. Both times I've gotten promoted have been within an hour. The time I lost was like 3-4 hours before I heard anything. I'm still waiting for any kind of notice.

I was wondering that too.. what time does Kith usually notify. I know it's random but when is it a done deal.. I feel like in the past its usually before the raffles go live at 6pm.
yea people usually heat by now. someone had to have won. probably take my usually L.

Back
Top Bottom