Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Wow actually got something I wanted!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-090249_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-090249_SNKRS.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 22
All Jordan Brand has to do is announce Chicagos coming out SS19 and that 1.2k pipedream comes crashing for those holding onto to their pairs.

My boy was able to scoop 3 pairs of these. none were my size though. I'm thinking of trading my sz 10 he got on hold for and getting the black toe unions in a 10.5. do you'll think i will have to add money on top?

So no special box? Kinda defeats the purpose huh?

Nah, the box was part of the promo-my guess is that Nike/JB wouldn’t want to split profits since if they sold the shoe with official Marvel liscensed packaging, they would have to pay the liscensing fees for the wide release. They were probably fine with paying the Spce Jam/Looney Tunes fees for a huge release like the 2016 Space Jam 11 but they probably didn’t want to cough up the cash to do so with this significantly smaller AJ 1 release.

Hit on SNKRS for these thankfully! I've had real bad SNKRS luck lately. Was hoping to double up on my size 13 though so I can rock one and stock one.

Any pics of them with the red laces? I'd love to have a blue pair of laces.

all shoes hit a cap, you can't assume that some shoes go up every year
How do you cap demand for the 2015 Chicagos? The overall supply/availability of them will continue to fall--until they are rereleased--so as long as the demand/popularity of that colorway stays at least constant, then you can expect the price to rise.

Local Hibbet did FCFS but only got two boxes in yesterday. 1 with GS and 1 with 10.5-13. Got my pairs though :nthat:
P.S.- Quality is pretty freaking good.

Just to put this release in perspective, my Champs usually gets everything, and in big numbers for our area. They had 190 pairs of adult sized Concords. They were the only Champs in the area that got the Spideys, and they got 12 pairs. I've never lost a raffle there, until yesterday.

Just cause the launch locator shows a bunch of stores getting them, people fail to realize those stores are only getting 12-36 pairs

The fact that folks were checking in for the Spider Mans while picking up their Concords last week made it harder for folks win this time around as well.

Just cause the launch locator shows a bunch of stores getting them, people fail to realize those stores are only getting 12-36 pairs

The fact that folks were checking in for the Spider Mans while picking up their Concords last week made it harder for folks win this time around as well.

Exxxxactly! All I could do was shake my head at the folks who swore these were a super GR that would be an easy pickup. Bred Toes all over again.

Prices are going up.. I had 2 11's but couldn't pick up the other because of work. I hope it went to someone who wants to rock them. I can see these getting to Chicago numbers because of the Spidey theme.. not sure its going to happen instantly though. But small sizes are already hitting.

Couldn’t use rewards at champs...
In my experience FTL tends to let you use rewards more than FTA and champs

Back
Top Bottom