Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

What are my odds of grabbing a 10.5 if I go wait for left overs at 6pm? I just want to know if I should try.

In a specific size?

Slim, because the prices and allocations. Then you have to worry about the store workers saving them for a friend or themselves.

well, it was actually...

2015: Chicagos
2016: Breds
2017: Royals
2018: Shadows

for 2019, my money is on neutral greys since they hinted at it with unions. i could go for remastered black/whites, but my sleeper pick would be purple metallics.

Neutral greys, B/W, and Purple Metallics wouldn’t sell at the numbers that any of those four releases would and did.

I just pulled up to the mall to pick up my pair, but noticed my ftl app won't let me sign in

Close the app out and reopen it.. Happened to me this morning for some reason. Had to do that twice and it worked. If you have wifi and phone service on at the same time, turn one off.. it makes it slower and messes with apps/service.

What are my odds of grabbing a 10.5 if I go wait for left overs at 6pm? I just want to know if I should try.
Just an fyi, I called a ftl I hit on the raffle at. He says people have until 3pm to claim then we're selling pairs. The app and confirmation say 6pm.. Yall betta watch these fools

these are trash... compared to actual chi. otherwise these are a cool little gimmick shoe. i'm happy to have won a pair, apparently. hopefully i get confirmation email. if not, oh well. real chi on deck, b..

edit...
okay, trash is harsh :lol:

Copped size 11 on SNKS. Hit the button as soon as it was available. Spun for me for awhile but still got them. Stoked to get these. They will be my daily drivers.

I get off work at 2...there is no way I'm physically getting there until at least 3:30..I'm definitely calling.

Neutral greys, B/W, and Purple Metallics wouldn’t sell at the numbers that any of those four releases would and did.
well yeah, thats obvious....there's no arguing that.

fact is, the big 5 (including black toes in 16) all have already released under the remastered banner. unless attached to some gimmick or they announce a different remastered initiative, i don't see them coming back in the next 5 years. imo of course.

for those who missed, just bite the bullet now while it is still cheap and realistically priced... over time these are gonna be at a head scratching resale price... calling it meow

Back
Top Bottom