Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Exact same situation. My bid was accepted Wed.
I thought it was 2 business days for non new-releases. Made a handful of purchases and usually seller ships by next business day for me.

Per Stockx:

"New release sneakers are given 3 business days, and brand new Supreme releases are given 5 business days to ship due to the nature of Supreme’s shipping turnaround after a drop.

All other items, including sneakers sold after the day or weekend of their original release, will have 2 business days to ship."

Sent support an email and this is what they said:
"Estimated delivery to you is 6-10 business days from your order date, and our goal is always to get them to you sooner. You can monitor the status of your purchase under stockx.com/buying.

If something happens and your item can’t be delivered, we will attempt to find you the same item at no additional cost, or provide a full refund."
So what is exactly the problem if the seller has 2 business days to ship and you paid just this past Wed?

AF4748C3-C51E-4726-9209-2DF38B1C5A38.png

Size 9, I thought I read about a possible restock on the 24th. I think the price will rise. I’m waiting for $280-$300 range. Really don’t want to spend $300+ on a shoe. Traded 2 shoes to stock x so I can cover the cost.

Went to Shiekh today because they were releasing their pairs. Get there 15min early and the line was 40 deep, with only 20 pairs to sell.

Well after taking the L at release and countless restocks by seconds, I finally bit the bullet on StockX. $235 for my size 11 which I feel good about considering the prices around them. I also
Had a buyer reward so didn’t have to
Pay shipping. Can’t wait to receive these in hand

Seen them today on feet and I was sold. These are a must for true Jordan 1 fans. Now to cop my pair after my trip to Hawaii.

Last night I was thinking about doubling up, I went on StockX to see the asking price for 9.5. It was at $300 with 18 sellers asking for that price. Just checked and all 18 is gone over night and at $305 Now. Really thought it might drop a bit since there were so many asking for $300. Guess I won’t be doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom