Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

my simple expectation

same material all black upper, white midsole, gum/gold NA,  black default laces (white extra laces)

my reality
THIS x 100.

I always knew JB had a way of ****ing up simple colorways. This is an example of 'em

I actually like that they did something a little out of the norm with the black midsole.

Not a fan of whatever is going on with the side panels and toe box from these pictures though, but I'll wait until I can make out whatever the hell that actually is before I judge it.

Co-sign on the gum color though, they damn near made it gold here.

once better pictures come out....

oh how opinions will change. I like the black midsole and I was hoping they actually did that.

I really don't wanna pass judgement before I see better pics, but these look like a pass right now. That white midsole render up there is EXACTLY how they should've released. Would've doubled up easily.

JB being JB by retroing a retro+ cw instead of an OG cw. :rolleyes
edit-I thought these were the Lasers lol

Last edited:
that gum bottom looks like cardboard jesus. very disappointing. unfortunately people would still go crazy on these because they're OG's 

ps. if a pair of shoes need to "grow on you" to like them, don't buy them. only exception is if you have a lot of money or the shoes are on sale.

White Midsole looks nuts! But we are getting the black midsole are we? ill cop either way but really digging the white midsole! Dayum :smokin

mean.gif

These are only usefu to do a tongue swap and make the Blk/Gld OG 1s exactly like the OGs (minus the sole). Aside from that, pretty weak.

Back
Top Bottom