Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

This will be a no bull release. I don't think the resellers will be out. Easy cop for at least a few days, and not too expensive either. This will feel like it did to buy shoes back
In the days.
i think between the 6s, the 13s, and 11s coming out next few weeks ppl are passing on these 

were getting it here in UAE for all our the Nike Store, 

I'm passing on this and hoping it reach the discount club

congrats to those who will cop

Are these some what limited like most High OG 1s that released?
Not that limited compared to the Gym Red OG 1 that dropped here in UAE a month ago, which I regret not copping. Those dropped like in a very limited quantity, like 45 to 60 pairs in total for the whole UAE.

This will be destined to sit, after all the SALE that is happening on the Nike Store, and the recent infrared 6's that dropped last Friday.

Still happy for you all who will cop this pair.

These aren't looking that limited. My local Foot Action is getting a size run, and they've only gotten the highlight reels and laney dips that both sat.

looking at the launch locator for finishline pretty much same footlocker/hoh getting them they told me at footlocker no one really wants these 

all this sounds real good to my ears .. but we will see come thursday/friday when Nike and the blogs start pumping out the hype :rolleyes

I really like these. Hopefully I can walk into my local HOH without any hassle and pick up a pair. 

Got 2 raffles today from FTL and FTA. I hope I get a pair. Good office shoe.

Found a pre order for these, but not doing it. I wish I could find a pre order on fragments instead, these gums should be able to be had online as long as quantities are high

Found a pre order for these, but not doing it. I wish I could find a pre order on fragments instead, these gums should be able to be had online as long as quantities are high

I know a pre-order spot too... But for some reason they charging more for these compare to the Blk/Wht OG 1s that released 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom