Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

like i said from day 1 every damn pic they look different... some pix im like damn gotta cop some others im like wtf

Went into HOH Topanga and they dunno if they are getting them for sure, but if they do, it will be first come first serve.

These aren't limited or either they don't expect many people to buy them. I'm getting a pair as my JUST in CASE prize if I can't get the Melos.  These will be like the easiest shoe in the world to customize.

My local HOH said FCFS on these. The last time a store told me they were having a raffle for 1's I drove almost 2 hrs outta the way to get there and have it be FCFS and end up getting a pair on NDC while in line. I'm so over raffles. Glad these aren't.

just find a pair of clover 1s to customize if you dont get these.

Yall makin too much of it tho. Buy it and if u dont like it then return it.

I mean i get it some of yall feel like its a hassle to do returns for some reason. But id rather be safe than sorry and just go head n cop make a decision when i have em.

With that said im buyin if i dont like ill simply mail them back

these should be real easy nobody even raffled for these at my house of hoops
sick.gif

y'all might curse me out for this but I'm debating between these and the challenge red kd suede joints. Both hot and inexpensive sleepers.

I called my local HOH (Cali) and they said "no raffle if we get them they'll be first come first served." Obviously they're getting them so I'm assuming they think people aren't are all over them to pass out raffle tickets.
I think these will be an easy cop for anyone who wants them

I will definitely be copping these joints.... Especially since my job is going to be strict with the dress code starting next year. Plus, you can't go wrong with an all-black colorway during the winter time here in Chicago.

I got 1 raffle ticket from my local HOH... Only raffle I entered. If I don't win then NDC in the morning.

Just got the call from HOH in Aurora, IL (Chicago). Now I can help my bro cook as well. Looks to be a pretty chill release (finally).

Just got the call from HOH in Aurora, IL (Chicago). Now I can help my bro cook as well. Looks to be a pretty chill release (finally).

Congrats ! I hope I get a call soon. Although the I only entered 2 raffles

Congrats! I put in raffles at State St, North Riverside, and Woodfield HOH's. I hope to win one, so I can sleep in on Saturday... Lol..

Back
Top Bottom