Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

im bout to cry, everone getting 2nds and 3rds. im sitting here like 
mad.gif

Someone asked about jimmy jazz in store, I can confirm that they're carrying the shoe in store. Picked mine up in Astoria. Still had plenty of sizes.

Someone asked about jimmy jazz in store, I can confirm that they're carrying the shoe in store. Picked mine up in Astoria. Still had plenty of sizes.
they selling for retail tho? they shady as fug around my way... asked dude about them and he said they gave out raffles and i asked him how much were they he said he dunno lol

JJ had them for retail. Shame you didn't get them. Staff was friendly, just a couple of kid working a Saturday morning.

here i come ebay.

These will easily be had for $180< in a week or two. Will be flooded. Too plain for average sneaker heads.
laugh.gif

Didn't you say these would be easily attainable for retail earlier?

Now you're having to resort to ebay cause you struck out...

You're WRONG

They said the same thing about the Shadow 1... People loves black and white, easiest to match with.

Shadows were real easy to get weeks after, people just slept on them until it spiked up to $300 territory. These won't compare to shadows, although some might have learned from shadows and not wait it out and get stung with increase in price.

Back
Top Bottom