Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

man yall got some dedication 
laugh.gif
dual 32 screens, shoes on one and ******* on the other, just another saturday morning 

Everybody should have cooked multiple pairs from an online store today if you really put in the effort!

It's not worth going over 50 pages back for something I KNOW said.
Go pay that $180 though :lol:

all you have to do is go to my posts under my screen name. I literally only have about 30 posts in the past month. Its all listed there. Should be easy. I know you already did and whiffed. Clown.

I'll be happy with $180. Haven't paid retail in over year, at least.

Last edited:
Oh well preorder came thru for me ,pick em up after work.
40 bucks over box ,would have been nice to save the 40 #teamcheapskate

Thanks for posting these guys I just got thru with a 9. No more sadderday for me :smile:

Got my 9.5 at courtside as well. So stoked, but I'm also extremely stoked that 3 guys here offered me the oop. I won't name you out of respect to your privacy, you know who you are. Thank you so much! Good to know not everyone is a vulture and true sneaker kinship exists still!

You guys want to laugh.

Was in line for over an hour for a 9.5 on NDC.  I said **** this, I'm trying in store.  Go to JJ, cop a pair, no problem.  Come home, check my PC, I see "Great News They Have Been Added to Your Cart."  Hit checkout, nothing's there....hahahahaha

well, it looks like the cl dude flaked on me for $190 :lol:

oh well. it was probably for my benefit now that i think of it there is at least a 50/50 chance i'll come across a pair today for retail.

i was def. jumping the gun on that $190 :smh: :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom