Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Both repped

Thanks for the tips... I'll look around in costco next time we go groceries shopping....

Gerald IKEA is no bueno

Are there any updated pics of these yet? I'm mostly wondering about the stitching on the midsole. I hope they don't make it black, if they do I'll just use angelus and make it white like it should be[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Jeez dhtowng dhtowng come in 2 hours late with a trash rumor page screenshot and can't take the time to jus to look 5-6 posts behind you in a super slow thread to see "those guys" are just repeating the info they already saw in here?

i hope its not black stitching.

i think the final product will look good. every pair we are looking at right now are GM/FAKE

they look ugly. if you know your authentic 1's then you can see these are all fakes

i think the final product will look good. every pair we are looking at right now are GM/FAKE

they look ugly. if you know your authentic 1's then you can see these are all fakes
Exactly. I laugh at these idiots who have "sneaker connects" and get shoes 7 months before they even release. How do they even think that's possible? If Michael jordan doesn't have a pair yet, what makes them think their pair is legit?

Jordan brand has done well on all of the other og 1s, they will probably make these similar quality to the black toes. I'm going to buy them either way, black stitching or not.

If they are re-releasing some of the lesser known og colorways such as these, I wonder if we will see the metallics, kentuckys, neutral greys ect.?

Jeez dhtowng dhtowng come in 2 hours late with a trash rumor page screenshot and can't take the time to jus to look 5-6 posts behind you in a super slow thread to see "those guys" are just repeating the info they already saw in here?

Oh ok. My bad bro. I was about go in on you until I seen that you posted the date literally 5-6 post up :lol:. You're right, this thread has been slow *** hell and I didn't realize anybody had posted anything other than those gums. Seen it on IG and immediately posted it. Trust that's why I rely on NT. I should've known that was posted here first. Good stuff. I'm just glad to know we have a RD :pimp:.

Exactly. I laugh at these idiots who have "sneaker connects" and get shoes 7 months before they even release. How do they even think that's possible? If Michael jordan doesn't have a pair yet, what makes them think their pair is legit?

Jordan brand has done well on all of the other og 1s, they will probably make these similar quality to the black toes. I'm going to buy them either way, black stitching or not.

If they are re-releasing some of the lesser known og colorways such as these, I wonder if we will see the metallics, kentuckys, neutral greys ect.?

im just saying, if you look at the pics being post. the mold of the shoe is off. they just look fake.

I guess I would cop these instead. Too clean 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom