Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

is rmk legit?
There was a lot of talk about them selling GM gym reds. Check the gym red thread. I stay away from them.
If this helps your decision, here's an old thread about the legitimacy of RMK Store: http://niketalk.com/t/527567/rmk-store-legit

From my reading, all the people who claimed that the site is suspect are people who never actually ordered anything from them lol. All the people in the thread that actually placed orders said that they received their kicks with no problem and that they were 100% authentic.

But it's your judgement though. All I can say is I've bough Roshes from them before and they were 100% legit and arrived with no problems

if those shadows had high resell to begin with he wouldn't be handing them out like candy 
laugh.gif

my boy with a lil foot said all the size 9s disappeared from ebay, thinks 1 person bought em all  
nerd.gif

if those shadows had high resell to begin with he wouldn't be handing them out like candy  
laugh.gif
Exactly.
LMFAO! You're right, you're right. However, I would've price slashed like crazy. In other words, I would've undercut everyone selling them on eBay and the websites in attempts to help out my NT brethren. In other words, if going rate would've been $350 EVERYWHERE, I'd let go for $250-$275. Every now and then I try and make a lil' bit of money off of shoes to buy more shoes or in the Shadow case, pay for my pair. I would never just straight take advantage of you guys...

Last edited:
is rmk legit?
Yes absolutely
Speaking from experience
If this helps your decision, here's an old thread about the legitimacy of RMK Store: http://niketalk.com/t/527567/rmk-store-legit

From my reading, all the people who claimed that the site is suspect are people who never actually ordered anything from them lol. All the people in the thread that actually placed orders said that they received their kicks with no problem and that they were 100% authentic.

But it's your judgement though. All I can say is I've bough Roshes from them before and they were 100% legit and arrived with no problems
Speaking from experience, I purchased my Gym Reds from them when they released. I'd honestly recommend staying away from them. I initially got a lot of mixed opinions on the authenticity of my pair. I did a legit check, and everyone who commented said they were legit, but for some reason, I'm not satisfied. I even PM'd a few NTers who have great reputation for LCs, especially with Jordan1s, and they said it was legit. They're probably legit, but I wish I didn't buy them and have to deal with them just because there may be a slight possibility they aren't authentic. I highly recommend not doing business with them. Here is the link to my LC, if anyone is interested. 

http://niketalk.com/t/600939/lc-jordan-1-og-gym-red

LMFAO! You're right, you're right. However, I would've price slashed like crazy. In other words, I would've undercut everyone selling them on eBay and the websites in attempts to help out my NT brethren. In other words, if going rate would've been $350 EVERYWHERE, I'd let go for $250-$275. Every now and then I try and make a lil' bit of money off of shoes to buy more shoes or in the Shadow case, pay for my pair. I would never just straight take advantage of you guys...
Nothing wrong with that. Your time, gas, tire wear etc isn't free.
i think he helped people out with the white/black too. he pmed me said he had pairs to OOP to people if needed.

hes
pimp.gif
in my book
I haven't dealt with him but I would say the same. I remember when he helped many on here with the Shadows. I never understood why some cats always have negative/useless comments to make. It's usually the ones that never help to top it off. Keep doing your thing @  AirForce1King

Speaking from experience, I purchased my Gym Reds from them when they released. I'd honestly recommend staying away from them. I initially got a lot of mixed opinions on the authenticity of my pair. I did a legit check, and everyone who commented said they were legit, but for some reason, I'm not satisfied. I even PM'd a few NTers who have great reputation for LCs, especially with Jordan1s, and they said it was legit. They're probably legit, but I wish I didn't buy them and have to deal with them just because there may be a slight possibility they aren't authentic. I highly recommend not doing business with them. Here is the link to my LC, if anyone is interested. 

wait so let me get this straight,

u got mixed opinions first

got LC and got all legits

ask reputable and got legits

ur not satisfied?

first question you should ask yourself, who were the ******s who gave you mixed opinions

second is do you even logic?

wait so let me get this straight,

u got mixed opinions first

got LC and got all legits

ask reputable and got legits

ur not satisfied?

first question you should ask yourself, who were the ******s who gave you mixed opinions

second is do you even logic?
I wasn't satisfied because the shoe had black stitching inside, not white. I haven't seen another pair with black stitching. Also because the initial mixed opinions and a lot of stories about people getting GM pairs. Seems like I try hard just to convince myself. 

They were all over the Jordan 1 Thread. I can get a link, if you'd like. 

Do I even logic? I never seen anyone use "logic" as a verb, but I do try to use logic. Like I said in my post, "They probably are legit."

I'm just simply not satisfied. 

is rmk legit?
[thread="594688"] [/thread]
Yes absolutely

Speaking from experience

If it helps i think those are legit, not a single red flag IMO but then again i dont own a pair

dont even bother buying from dudes in china/asia IMO. fakes are getting way too good these days, id rather spend my money on something i dont have to question. It sucks buying a shoe that looks and feels authentic but you have some doubt. Ive had it happen before :smh:

If it helps i think those are legit, not a single red flag IMO but then again i dont own a pair

dont even bother buying from dudes in china/asia IMO. fakes are getting way too good these days, id rather spend my money on something i dont have to question. It sucks buying a shoe that looks and feels authentic but you have some doubt. Ive had it happen before
mean.gif
Zyzz remember when people thought you worked for SlamDunkSpace? lol

Last edited:

dont even bother buying from dudes in china/asia IMO. fakes are getting way too good these days, id rather spend my money on something i dont have to question. It sucks buying a shoe that looks and feels authentic but you have some doubt. Ive had it happen before :smh:

Yeah, I rather pay extra just to have that peace of mind. Sucks having that feeling. Lol

Back
Top Bottom