Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Only reason why I feel they will be hard to grab is because there really isn't any other competiton on that day, so all will flock to these

Only reason why I feel they will be hard to grab is because there really isn't any other competiton on that day, so all will flock to these

Also none of the stored locally will have these just left my footaction and they weren't on the inventory sheet. Their only getting some all black lows.

Also none of the stored locally will have these just left my footaction and they weren't on the inventory sheet. Their only getting some all black lows.
Yeah, my local FA, who has got every previous NA 1 is NOT getting these. I am gonna call them to make sure though, lol

All those stores are getting them but could be low allocation per store. Would love to find out how much each store is getting. My friend works at hoh so I'll go on Tuesday and ask him if how many theyre getting and his co worker's store is getting, that'll give me an idea on average.

Last edited:
This release is gna b like the barons, sport blues, sell out instantly but can be copped for little over retail I'm thinking , might as well pre order

Went around to a few stores... No one knows what I'm even talking about smh
that's what I'm saying, its like with the sport blue kos , my local f.a said they wudnt get em, walked in like at 2pm and they were just there on the shelf lol

I pulled the trigger on the black/whites today for $210 shipped, I know they are going to be an easier pickup here in Michigan but I just won't have time to even try my luck since I gotta work that morning....hopefully the shoes be here by Friday

This release is gna b like the barons, sport blues, sell out instantly but can be copped for little over retail I'm thinking , might as well pre order
These will be nothing like the sport blue KO's. Those are still available in many stores around my way, grant don't know how many physically available but saw my size on display, lol

Resellers will make sure they hype this shoe up as much as possible.  Go on boys do you're thing, but you aint getting money from me

Resellers will make sure they hype this shoe up as much as possible.  Go on boys do you're thing, but you aint getting money from me
Resellers hyping these up by pre-ordering for $50-60 more so they can secure their pairs? 

Yeah... Def makes sense bruh 
laugh.gif

scooped these on eBay for $204 shipped, aint wit the Sat headaches.
Now to try and secure a pair of dem fragments :nerd:

These will be nothing like the sport blue KO's. Those are still available in many stores around my way, grant don't know how many physically available but saw my size on display, lol

Saw a pair of royal ajkos on a mannequin today at FA and had to do a double take

Back
Top Bottom