Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Anybody not able to get to a store that had stock on these better check the online sites periodically the next couple of days for the few cancellations that pop up. People have gotten lucky on FNL and FTL family...

thats what im thinking as well but i aint that lucky to catch em online

Got a call from willowbrook footaction Houston, that they won't have them till Monday. Shipment didn't arrive, oh well still have my guaranteed pairs

Checked out at 7:05am/cst, no bot.
First online release with my new cable modem.
Order confirmation email didn't mention the back order.
Did yall notice how fast GS sizes sold out?

Update: Just checked my order details and it shows backordered until 11/08/2014.

Last edited:
Shadows were real easy to get weeks after, people just slept on them until it spiked up to $300 territory. These won't compare to shadows, although some might have learned from shadows and not wait it out and get stung with increase in price.

What do u mean these won't compare to shadows?

Apparently in san francisco every major store either got late shipments or not getting them at all.

I know it's a long shot but any places still have these for retail? I botched this one up bad! Just woke up.... SMH. oh well it's not the end of the world but I would have liked to have a pair.

Anybody get anything from courtside before? Would these besubject to duties?

Is it just me or is like nobody reselling? Looking at my Local CL ads and there must be only a handful of ads up. Going to give a call to some stores later.

damn I really dropped the ball with this one!! so salty right now
mean.gif
. This was going to be one of my only cops for awhileee. :frown: ahh well I don't NEED these but damnit I really wanted em lol.

damn I really dropped the ball with this one!! so salty right now :smh: . This was going to be one of my only cops for awhileee. :frown: ahh well I don't NEED these but damnit I really wanted em lol.
been pretty hectic this morning, seems like most folks are coming out ok tho after a while.

Last edited:
damn I really dropped the ball with this one!! so salty right now :smh: . This was going to be one of my only cops for awhileee. :frown: ahh well I don't NEED these but damnit I really wanted em lol.
Call your local stores, lots of places still have sizes left.

whats with all the site selling out in 30 mins or less. it used to take about 1-2 hours 

you're thinking of gr's. if you look at the release map these were limited. i live in denver.... not one store in all of colorado had these.

Back
Top Bottom