Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Wore mine on my birthday. They're really comfortable 
smokin.gif

Saw a comment in a local FB group. He called these cookies and cream.

I'm cringing rn.

Last edited:
Every shoe needs a nickname these days lol, can't find a good one for these though

In a few months, the beasts will start calling these the bwhites, like it's a half-sibling of the breds 
mean.gif

Saw a comment in a local FB group. He called these cookies and cream.

I'm cringing rn.
i sarcastically called these " newspaper 1's"on my IG  when i copped my first pair....

black and white...get it....

Every shoe needs a nickname these days lol, can't find a good one for these though
They told me it's the street name for these. Still stupid though.

Sometimes, simplicity is beauty
they = street cats 

street name though

Last edited:
Son GrailStatus aint sent mine yet. They saying that it was backordered and would ship last friday and be here monday. They better hurry up before i file a dispute on they ***.
I'm bout to open up a few disputes too! And sadly one of em is from an NT member. Not gonna put him on blast though...not yet lol

LMFAO at pubic hair.

I have heard from several people that the '01s were seriously lacking in the comfort dept. I'm still in awe at the fact Nike made a MODERN Jordan that contends with (and in my opinion is even better than) the older retros with these Jordan 1's.

You have no idea man. Leather was super thin. No cushioned layer like these have and the insole....

Man you have to have the 2001 insole in your hand to feel how cheap it was

****** was better off playing in socks than the 2001 retros :lol:

Back
Top Bottom