Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Thanks guys. Not a reseller. I liked them enough to double up. Both my size. But keeping them ds sounds like a smart thing to do based in your infos

i see that, i wouldnt be surprised when it drys up some more it will hover around 400

clean simple CW, NA, buttery leather. am i missing something?

Thanks guys. Not a reseller. I liked them enough to double up. Both my size. But keeping them ds sounds like a smart thing to do based in your infos

if you plan to wear them at some point, doesn't make sense why you would keep them ds..unless of course, going in a full circle, you plan to resell at some point..lol

I know... But after paying bills and those infrared 6s I'm broke...

What to do...

cV5tIJR.jpg

I feel your pain. Its a tough time of year with holidays and so many releases coming up and JB prices increasing is making me extra choosy.

trying to sell in my area for what i got em for from shoe palace, but it looks like everyone moved on. trying not to take an L on return shipment.

trying to sell in my area for what i got em for from shoe palace, but it looks like everyone moved on. trying not to take an L on return shipment.
With the 6s just released and 2 11's this month people are busy with those. Just wait a couple months

Back
Top Bottom