Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

RMK would want $290 shipped...yikes! Think ima jus grab a pair a SB LMs "BLACK" locally for that exact same quote! smh..

F!!! Really needed these

Last edited:

RMK would want $290 shipped...yikes! Think ima jus grab a pair a SB LMs "BLACK" locally for that exact same quote! smh..

F!!! Really needed these
That's crazy. I got mine off there for $190 plus the $40 EMS shipping at 2AM this morning for the same damn size. I guess they seen the hype and raised the price up to $240 in a few hours. 

View media item 1050843

F!!! Really needed these

That cost is not correct, your selecting the wrong shipping method. You don't have to add $10 for double box because they ship double box. I never pay the $10 and they ship double box

The Kobe 9 Philippines were a Philippines and Euro-only release for awhile and then they suddenly got a U.S. drop date (very limited though), so anything might be possible. I overpaid, but I would double up if they came here.

Yep. The WTK 8's were also originally only an Asia only release, and then were announced over here like a week later. :lol:

Last edited:
Thing I hate about kickscrew is they hold money too long. Last order I did with them were kd preheats for like 300 and they didn't cancel until probably a week later. Might be in my best interest to order elsewhere also.

Last edited:
For anyone looking to buy, I would be weary of anyone being able to ship this item from the USA any sooner than the end of next week. They will most likely be high quality reps, which have been out for a long time.

Decided these weren't worth the hassle last minute. Can only imagine what the greens will go for...and the blues

:x

Back
Top Bottom