Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I never received confirmation from sz I guess my order didn't go through. I went straight through paypal for the order I just have pending charges on paypal

nah im salty especially after staying up on friday being cart jacked all over the world
i dont mean to 
laugh.gif
 but this read funny to me

Cart jacked all over the WORLD is putry eff'n funny....problem is same ish happen to me! smh HA
i was stressed saturday early morning. woke up at like 3 and try to do it mobile thinking i was slick. cart jacked!
mean.gif

just took the initiative and emailed the overseas shop and they got back to me yesterday saying they had my size 
nthat.gif
. i still hope this gets a US release for the sake of all who couldnt cop, but after failing hard on royals, I wasn't going to take a chance if i could get these close to retail. hopefully it's everything i imagine when they arrive.

I'm hoping my friend in the UK can come through for me. These would be perfect for my Houston Rockets gear! Glad a lot of NT'ers were able to cop through overseas websites. Looking forward to some on feet shots as well.

Back
Top Bottom