Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

Same here white pair is fire
It appears that here in Australia when they drop in 6 hours that for $500 AUD you get two pairs. The black and the white. 

Doesnt make a lot of sense if they are $400 each as people are saying. On the nike website there is only one slot for two colorways. If they were selling the shoes seperate then as usual it would have a slot for each pair.

So to me it seems we are getting black and white for $400 USD.  Surely if it was two pairs not only would it be two columns on the calander, but it would have two style numbers? Check this out........ Id love to hear others thoughts....  (Ive run into loads of rsellers who say you cant get releases online in australia not knowing of being able t buy from bij

http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

DATE    STYLE NAME    COLOR    PRICE    STYLE #

16/05/15    Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle    Black/Metallic Summit White/Metallic Gold    $500    705075-030

16/05/15    Air Jordan XX9    Bright Mandarin/White/Light Poison Green/Ink    $280    695515-805

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro    White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $240    304775-125

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys GS     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $160    304774-125 

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys PS     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $90    304773-125

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys TD     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $70    304772-125

23/05/12    Air Jordan Retro 11 Low    Black/White/True Red    $220    528895-012

BASKETBALL

Same here white pair is fire
It seems on the nike website launch calander here in australia that both black and white are selling as a pack for $500 for both shoes. If they were seperate sales they would have seperate codes and seperate lines in the columns. Im thinking these are $500 each.

16/05/15    Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle    Black/Metallic Summit White/Metallic Gold    $500    705075-030

16/05/15    Air Jordan XX9    Bright Mandarin/White/Light Poison Green/Ink    $280    695515-805

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro    White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $240    304775-125

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys GS     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $160    304774-125 

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys PS     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $90    304773-125

16/05/15    Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys TD     White/Light Silver/Tourmaline/True Red    $70    304772-125

23/05/12    Air Jordan Retro 11 Low    Black/White/True Red    $220    528895-012

BASKETBALL

It seems on the nike website launch calander here in australia that both black and white are selling as a pack for $500 for both shoes. If they were seperate sales they would have seperate codes and seperate lines in the columns. Im thinking these are $500 each.

BASKETBALL
yikes! i'd rather the white pair, but i guess i could oop/sell the black

Nice and fair by Kickz101 this morning, glad I was able to check out online this morning with Nike Aus.  Great looking shoe....some guy is trying to resell for $5,000 already though 
ohwell.gif

Nice and fair by Kickz101 this morning, glad I was able to check out online this morning with Nike Aus.  Great looking shoe....some guy is trying to resell for $5,000 already though 
ohwell.gif
nice.

Tried to cop from nike.au but that site is terrible. 

So, now the release date in the US is 5/30?
Yea that what the j23 app says now.. The release date has deffo been bouncing around on these... Jordan brand tripping with the last minute release changes... No these are the 30th in stead of the 20th... Then the cool grey 20's get announced for release like two weeks before they drop... And now we got a double pack of 7's coming out on the 6/20... Man it's like getting shoes is nice but they have no respect at how hard it is to manage your money for releases....it's basically like no respect for the customers....idk maybe it's just me but I don't like these fluid release days

Yea that what the j23 app says now.. The release date has deffo been bouncing around on these... Jordan brand tripping with the last minute release changes... No these are the 30th in stead of the 20th... Then the cool grey 20's get announced for release like two weeks before they drop... And now we got a double pack of 7's coming out on the 6/20... Man it's like getting shoes is nice but they have no respect at how hard it is to manage your money for releases....it's basically like no respect for the customers....idk maybe it's just me but I don't like these fluid release days

true but they dont care. someone will always buy them.

I agree and I wish they would give some time inbetween, but that's never going to happen. Not to mention the higher retail tag and availability being so low makes it even harder.

Yea it still ain't right tho.... Like I wish they had like a pre order system like video games where you could put down some form of advancement ... Plus it'd do a lot to alleviate stress... Nike could get there money of front and could really get a good read on a sneaker and know what to produce as far as numbers... And sneaker heads could chill cause they'd already have their pairs locked in...this would be good for the consumer and nike & partners ... Idk why this isn't a thing yet... Another thing would be if they had a big sneaker show every six months like a mini e3 for shoes...

Is it 5/30 just for the black pair? Any update on the White pair?
The white/creme pair has already been released at some stores in EU but the US release seems to be in June 20th. For people asking for crazy prices on these, I predict it will be similar to those AJ1 NYC's that were supposedly quite "limited" lol. The price will settle around 800-900 I think.

The white/creme pair has already been released at some stores in EU but the US release seems to be in June 20th. For people asking for crazy prices on these, I predict it will be similar to those AJ1 NYC's that were supposedly quite "limited" lol. The price will settle around 800-900 I think.

Thank you for the info

the shoe is fine..i just believe the price tag made many people not really caring if they buy.. imo, i would easily spend 400usd for shattered back

in groups and klekt they actually sell for less.

Nah people are just cheap because of the rumored rerelease. If it was flight23 only and no restock ppl would be in here begging to buy for $1000

Something tells me the black pair will get pushed back. I cant see these dropping on the same day as Chicago 1s. I have a ATC slot for these but debating on keeping them should i get them

bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy
I haven't heard any info on the production numbers, but they maybe similar to the amount available when they first dropped at Flight23. However, with the Chi's releasing the same day and everyone wanting them over the Pinnacles, they maybe somewhat easy to obtain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom