Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

So i'm offing my small lebron collection since i just can't keep up with all the releases plus rarely get to wear em, and I traded NDS South Beach 8's for DS black pinnacles yesterday.  I usually HATE posts asking peoples thoughts on what to purchase or trade suggestions/value, but am I nuts? On my drive home after the trade, I thought, "did this kid walk away laughing to the bank?"

I was going to get rid of the SOuth Beach's eventually (and i'm getting rid of the rest in the next week or two), but i feel like i let go of a small child lol. I dont usually sell or trade any of my sneakers (collection is around 350+) so this feeling is just odd...

Anyway, excuse my random venting, I just had to get it out of my system. 
depending how nds they were he may have got you a little bit to a lot. If they were only tried on or something he won big time. At least you got the black pair, the white ones are worth retail, if that.

some silly kid this weekend told me he was gonna flip the pinnacle's that released this past Saturday at the line on 34 street for $550.00 told him not to cop

doubt he listened
roll.gif
after tax in nyc around 450, resale below 500, not even worth the time

So i'm offing my small lebron collection since i just can't keep up with all the releases plus rarely get to wear em, and I traded NDS South Beach 8's for DS black pinnacles yesterday.  I usually HATE posts asking peoples thoughts on what to purchase or trade suggestions/value, but am I nuts? On my drive home after the trade, I thought, "did this kid walk away laughing to the bank?"

I was going to get rid of the SOuth Beach's eventually (and i'm getting rid of the rest in the next week or two), but i feel like i let go of a small child lol. I dont usually sell or trade any of my sneakers (collection is around 350+) so this feeling is just odd...

Damn dudes really trading SB 8'S for $400 Jordan 1s??

Better melt down whatever gold is on them and try and buy your SB back homie.....

EQ9a6.gif

I barely like the pinnacle pricepoint at $400 for the black and the whites .... Even harder for the vachettas even though I think they will 'age' well

All good,it's been a couple weeks since the trade and I don't miss them south beaches one bit. I'm offing all my lebrons so I wasn't planning on keeping them. Street value for used SB 8's is 500-600. Same as the black pinnacles. I'll get good wear out of black pinnacles and they match more of my clothing than SB8, plus I got plenty of wear out of the SB's. It was their time to go. Felt kind of odd at first (hence my post) but it's all gravy now. I wear way more 1's than all my lebrons combined so it made sense for ME. Thanks for the feedback gents. Want to get Tans at some point as well but def need a disco.

All good,it's been a couple weeks since the trade and I don't miss them south beaches one bit. I'm offing all my lebrons so I wasn't planning on keeping them. Street value for used SB 8's is 500-600. Same as the black pinnacles. I'll get good wear out of black pinnacles and they match more of my clothing than SB8, plus I got plenty of wear out of the SB's. It was their time to go. Felt kind of odd at first (hence my post) but it's all gravy now. I wear way more 1's than all my lebrons combined so it made sense for ME. Thanks for the feedback gents. Want to get Tans at some point as well but def need a disco.

i would say its a good trade. SB 8s lost alot of luster and the colorway got played out. I traded my pair for red Balenciaga Arenas about two years ago.

After seeing the Chicago 1s being raffled online, I wonder if Nike is going to do one for the Black Pinnacles.

^^^ditto....both were slated to release at the same time. But I feel the Vachette (which didn't see an online release) might be the first before black.

The kith link isnt working. Any other spots have the tan pinnacles for retail ?(size 11)

Back
Top Bottom