jordan 1 premier question. never had a jordan 1.

hey guys. i was wondering about these jordans. they look fine and i'm thinking of getting one.
but i've never had a jordan 1 before. so i don't know how they fit etc. does anyone have these?

thoughts? should i start getting ones? any help will be much appreciated. THANKS!

nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-premier-dark-obsidian-cerulean-white-.jpg

hey guys. i was wondering about these jordans. they look fine and i'm thinking of getting one.
but i've never had a jordan 1 before. so i don't know how they fit etc. does anyone have these?

thoughts? should i start getting ones? any help will be much appreciated. THANKS!

nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-premier-dark-obsidian-cerulean-white-.jpg

thanks for the quick response SC. how about comfort and durability? i'm really skeptical about the 1's...
but i like the look.

thanks for the quick response SC. how about comfort and durability? i'm really skeptical about the 1's...
but i like the look.

1s always seemed to have a longer toe box then dunks or air force ones, as far as comfort and durability i would put them as about the same feel as dunks or air force ones

1s always seemed to have a longer toe box then dunks or air force ones, as far as comfort and durability i would put them as about the same feel as dunks or air force ones

^
well, the durability of dunks and af1's are great for me. so that's good. what about the tech? is there an air bag in these?

^
well, the durability of dunks and af1's are great for me. so that's good. what about the tech? is there an air bag in these?

yeah these ones and the urban haze joints were rreeaallyy slept on...two dope AJ 1's that flew right under the radar...i've been meaning to get them forever and they are still on my list...the laser and "gucci" premier AJ 1's are also super dope with all felt insides!!! as a mostly size 11 i had to get sz. 12's in those premiers because of the felt insides...dope!!!

yeah these ones and the urban haze joints were rreeaallyy slept on...two dope AJ 1's that flew right under the radar...i've been meaning to get them forever and they are still on my list...the laser and "gucci" premier AJ 1's are also super dope with all felt insides!!! as a mostly size 11 i had to get sz. 12's in those premiers because of the felt insides...dope!!!

Jordan 1's fit True to Size... How I personally find them uncomfortable as Not enough cushioning... to me a Plain Dunk is more comfortable due to the differing amount to foam used in both. The Jordan 1 has a small heel air unit and thin foam footbed for better "court feel" they are thin. The Dunk has more foam but due to this are heavier with at time made the Air Jordan 1 even more revolutionary. Hopefully this makes sense and helps you. For causal wear as in 3-5 hours tops you should be fine before you like you have no support, but then comfort does vary person to person..

Jordan 1's fit True to Size... How I personally find them uncomfortable as Not enough cushioning... to me a Plain Dunk is more comfortable due to the differing amount to foam used in both. The Jordan 1 has a small heel air unit and thin foam footbed for better "court feel" they are thin. The Dunk has more foam but due to this are heavier with at time made the Air Jordan 1 even more revolutionary. Hopefully this makes sense and helps you. For causal wear as in 3-5 hours tops you should be fine before you like you have no support, but then comfort does vary person to person..

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

^
that's what i thought too. why isn't anyone getting them.for me they look really awesome.they've been hitting outlets like crazy.

alright. i'm getting mine asap. don't wanna sleep on these anymore. been waiting a while now. thanks!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^
3-5 hour usage is fine with me. but if you feel it's a little more uncomfortable than the dunks, that ain't good. because i find the dunks
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]uncomfortable on my feet. not really that bad but not as gummy on the feet as you'd like. oh well. i think there's only one way to find out. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]imma get my first  [/font]jordan 1's.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]does anyone here have an OG jordan 1? '85? i might save up for the ones on ebay. they sell for like $500-$1000 and i find that somehow  a fair deal.[/font]

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

^
that's what i thought too. why isn't anyone getting them.for me they look really awesome.they've been hitting outlets like crazy.

alright. i'm getting mine asap. don't wanna sleep on these anymore. been waiting a while now. thanks!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^
3-5 hour usage is fine with me. but if you feel it's a little more uncomfortable than the dunks, that ain't good. because i find the dunks
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]uncomfortable on my feet. not really that bad but not as gummy on the feet as you'd like. oh well. i think there's only one way to find out. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]imma get my first  [/font]jordan 1's.

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]does anyone here have an OG jordan 1? '85? i might save up for the ones on ebay. they sell for like $500-$1000 and i find that somehow  a fair deal.[/font]

the only 1's i'd buy are alphas. if i were to pick up a normal 1, i'd pay $5 for a fake pair in china as they'd be identical, and then i'd stuff them with innersoles. it's 1985 technology, man.

the only 1's i'd buy are alphas. if i were to pick up a normal 1, i'd pay $5 for a fake pair in china as they'd be identical, and then i'd stuff them with innersoles. it's 1985 technology, man.

i have premiers they fit true to size widthwise, but the length is a little long. they are pretty comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom