Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard Legit Check

I've never had these personally so I'm not sure what to look for. Quality seems there. No sloppy stitching, etc.

There is no QC stamp on the lid of the box though.
413043510.jpg

413043509.jpg

413043508.jpg

413043507.jpg

413043506.jpg

413043505.jpg

413043504.jpg

Edit: I just checked these against the Fake Education IG page and I don't think they're legit

Last edited:
Don't even use Fake Education in here. He doesn't even know what to look for, he's a clown in the sneaker community and only children who don't know what to look for believe him.

Which jump man?

What makes me think these are fake more than anything is the fact that (upon further inspection) the Jordan wings logo looks to be screen printed on. I thought that they were supposed to be embossed

Last edited:
What makes me think these are fake more than anything is the fact that (upon further inspection) the Jordan wings logo looks to be screen printed on. I thought that they were supposed to be embossed

413043726.jpg

413043725.jpg

The leather on the heel really has me thrown for a loop. On this pair it looks more like a basketball.

Last edited:
And if you have it in hand, put paper on top of the wings logo, and run a pencil on it lightly so it creates a imprint/shadow effect on the paper. If it shows the logo or parts of it then it's legit

And if you have it in hand, put paper on top of the wings logo, and run a pencil on it lightly so it creates a imprint/shadow effect on the paper. If it shows the logo or parts of it then it's legit

I doubt that's going to show anything. I thought the wings logo is supposed to be "pressed" into the leather. These wings look like they are screen printed on.

I doubt that's going to show anything. I thought the wings logo is supposed to be "pressed" into the leather. These wings look like they are screen printed on.

Do you have them in hand? If so check if the R and D are connecting. If they aren't then their fake

Also note: Preforated holes on toebox are in even which is a huge red flag, leather on heel is too tumbled, Basketball rim on the insole has two different shades which is a red flag. Sorry for not noticing in time.

Also idk if this applies to all fakes I've seen out there, but of the versions I've seen in pictures, I've noticed the orange leather on the back heel is the same grain of leather as the rest of the shoe when on the authentic pair, the orange leather on the back should be smoother and less grainy than the rest of the shoe. Can anyone who has the authentic in hand confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom