Jordan 1 Straped Bred

If the strap is removable then these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll be coppin if i can find some money with all these
other releases goin on

i'd cop a pair of the white/black with red bottoms, with some red laces they'd stand out clean

it really looks like vandals...probably not too hard to cut the straps off, might cop for my lady

are you guys like illiterate? many people have clearly claimed that the strap is 100% removable and you all are saying the same thing. damn all yall gotta dois just read man with that said... def cop on the bred colorway

ohh i like em copped the black and red and black white since im passing on the 8/15 pack// for those who dont want their staps just donate em to me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

are you guys like illiterate? many people have clearly claimed that the strap is 100% removable and you all are saying the same thing.
Is the piece that holds the strap "removable" too?

laugh.gif

if the strap is removable why even include them? i think im a cut the back part too if they look like vandals or afs

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

are you guys like illiterate? many people have clearly claimed that the strap is 100% removable and you all are saying the same thing.
Is the piece that holds the strap "removable" too?

laugh.gif

nah, thats why i didnt say the piece that holds the strap is removable.... just the strap
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom