Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I appreciate it. Thank you.

They seem to have a pretty solid track record.. and I can always try NDC or the local shop.
No problem. Should be fine theres a risk even with a shop like how I bought mine.
If you get them on NDC and double its not a bad thing ofcourse. Flip em too a NT'r and we all win

I would jump on preorders around $250 if I couldn't do the leg work.  Same are various OG 1's that have dropped throughout 2013 and this year.  

I have never won on NDC. NOT EVER. I just can't let these go by. Can anyone tell me the cheat code? Does my internet speed have to be over 100MBPS or something? I would greatly appreciate the advice or help.

I have never won on NDC. NOT EVER. I just can't let these go by. Can anyone tell me the cheat code? Does my internet speed have to be over 100MBPS or something? I would greatly appreciate the advice or help.
there is no cheat code, its all about luck honestly, some have it some dont, and the rarer the shoe the less of a chance you are going to have for it. Im already bracing myself for having to spend resell type of cash for these. This is the only shoe of June that interests me sans the what the lebron but im not holding my breath for those. 

there is no cheat code, its all about luck honestly, some have it some dont, and the rarer the shoe the less of a chance you are going to have for it. Im already bracing myself for having to spend resell type of cash for these. This is the only shoe of June that interests me sans the what the lebron but im not holding my breath for those. 
A Fast Internet Upload speed helps too.. :smile:

there's no (mainstream) cheat code to it. fast speed, early link, bot are all things that put you in greatest position to flourish, but still not a guarantee. if this is something you want bad and you don't feel confident with NDC then it's time to start pounding the pavement

not true many people have early links....kinda want Nike to implement that countdown ticker CORRECTLY but hope it isn't a fail like it was for the kobe

Back
Top Bottom