Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Not sure if sending multiple dms? Any proof behind the premise?
on the same account you're allowed to do it, but if you get more than one reply you can only pick up one shoe, and I think its the one that you won first.

FOR THE LA HEADS (and sorry if this has been asked)

Why are both kicks dropping in SM only>?
been wondering that as well but SM has the SB account. Of late they have been allocating releases to one or the other and with the RSVP process you choose which location to pick them up at. Havent won so cant say how it works and or its flaws

Last edited:
dont forget 21mercer. 
they aren't nearly as hard as ntny, you actually have a chance there.

this worked for me for the gamma 11s
same here, last rsvp I won at mercer, lost at ntny doing this

Idk I hit db5 at mercer
I missed out on those and db foams. for db foams I got no sleep in over 24 hours and they took forever with the rsvp so by the time the pair went live I couldn't keep my eyes open

The only time I ever won an RSVP was for the DB5s when they switched up the RSVP imaging.  Never won before or after lol

damn, struck out again. tough, haven't won since early 2013

Last edited:
busy busy week, long-short is people were camping since Tuesday in one spot, they gave bands early this am and said come back sat. the people there accounted for the stock. ( I went, was only 15-20
frown.gif
) spot 2. didn't matter they only got sizes 9-11..im a 13
frown.gif
.. spot 3 is doing lottery today and tomorrow, one ticket only, no two pairs
frown.gif
..entered today, gonna get a friend tmrw and hope for the best, same to you all out their as well!

I haven't sent a DM in prob 6 months due to giving up on the twitter system. What is the format now ? #(secret word), LA/SantaMonica, name, size ?

FOR THE LA HEADS (and sorry if this has been asked)

Why are both kicks dropping in SM only>?
Im thinking but unsure its like they official SB hub or some ish?!? Cause in NTLA they do not have one Nike SB item....

Depending on the price of the preorder, I would rather pay resale than do that. Especially since most dont even guarentee pairs.

Give it a week after release, these will be going in the mid 2s. NO WAY these go for more than actual black/reds. ill be damned if that happens.

But then again, dudes are really dumb.

While I agree id rather buy resale then preorder knowing my seller has pairs in hand you're kidding yourself if you think these are gonna be available for mid 200s next week. I wish I could relax and just hop on eBay and score pairs for 250 next week, thatd be amazing.
But lets be real, you got some shops charging 250-300 out of the gate. Kids camping for 3-4 nights? Sounds like majority of stores are doing raffle. I locked some in at 250 pre order and I felt that was as good as it gets for my options.

Back
Top Bottom