Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Can u clarify recommendation? Example my LM is 10.5. OG low sz 10 fits like my LM 10.5. Should I get sz 10 or 10.5 in the lows if I wanted to use the soles to swap into the lms?

I'm also on the lookout for CS for the low though. Don't mind slightly used cause I know they crease like aluminum foil anyways haha
Get a 10.5 in the low.

Only problem with the lows was the sizing as last year's ran half to a full size big. I remember seeing a member in the lows thread that wears a 10 I think but went down to a 8.5 and he said it was perfect :lol:

Last edited:
That's what I mean. If I get a 10.5 in low, wouldn't if fit big after sole swap to lm? Since the lows fit big? Hmmmm

Last edited:
If these were blacks I would gun for them... IMO Whites show too much wear for the price tag

If these were blacks I would gun for them... IMO Whites show too much wear for the price tag

Showing wear is the whole point of the LMs though. That's why I actually want a pair of whites.. My black will always look like black 1s with mismatched soles unless I strip them. No way I'll ever put enough wear on them to show under the paint. I guess the same would apply to whites, but it seems like the paint on those wears away easier. Just my 2 cents though.

Last edited:
I was shocked that some dude bought my size 9 used LM set the other day for $550 :wow:

He saw me wearing the whites and offered to buy them off my feet, plus the black pair later on in the day.

I was shocked that some dude bought my size 9 used LM set the other day for $550 :wow:

He saw me wearing the whites and offered to buy them off my feet, plus the black pair later on in the day.

Shocked? Unless they were beat you gave him a pretty good deal imo.

Shocked? Unless they were beat you gave him a pretty good deal imo.
Yeah, I was shocked because I only had 3 people ever offer to buy my shoes off my feet. :lol:

They were in great condition, no signs of paint rub off or heel drag. He was very adamant on buying them.

Yeah, I was shocked because I only had 3 people ever offer to buy my shoes off my feet. :lol:

They were in great condition, no signs of paint rub off or heel drag. He was very adamant on buying them.

:lol: yea I mean that part is surprising, but like I always, I've seen crazier things.

lovehateself lovehateself I felt bad afterwards, but it was hard to turn it down. :lol: He just said "I'll give you $550, now!" He was happy with the deal.

I guess now I have an excuse to unDS my other set :wink: The LM's are flames.

Back
Top Bottom