Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

anyone know anywhere in miami/south florida

tried calling BC surf n skate, they no longer carry nike. and of course MIA skate shut down. havent tried to get SBs in years.

help me out por favor.

Hoping the hype on these is low. Might swing by my local shop that's getting these in but wont be able to make it there until like mid day saturday. And i will be on a flight during the SNKRS drop

Lol the pair I ordered from Germany on 6/14 got lost on 7/31

I submitted a ticket with USPS

They finally found it today

47AB7991-841C-480B-904E-1EAB8EE5C603.jpeg

51D71986-1A74-457C-BF79-B353C45297B3.jpeg

The size 8.5 below it fits better

haha yeah..my app was buggin. I should delete and reinstall to avoid any hiccups tomorrow

will still probably take the L anyway though

Yup available on snkrs 8/12

So who dropping tmrw? This release is weird..... all of a sudden .. can’t find shops w online releases

Yup available on snkrs 8/12

So who dropping tmrw? This release is weird..... all of a sudden .. can’t find shops w online releases

Skate shops are dropping them tomorrow. Mostly in-store. There will be no leftovers for an online drop.

Online only, all I can think of is just CCS.

The same stores who got in the midnight navy Koston 1 low and both the defiant Jordan 1’s.

Skate shops are dropping them tomorrow. Mostly in-store. There will be no leftovers for an online drop.

Online only, all I can think of is just CCS.

The same stores who got in the midnight navy Koston 1 low and both the defiant Jordan 1’s.
right, I’m picking mine up at my local skate shop tmrw. But curious about online drops, seems like the navy koston’s were around the Saturday of release for a bit online

My skate shop doing first come first served at 12:00 but measuring your foot to make sure you only take your size ....

but somebody just commented and said some teenage reseller brought like 7 people up there to stand in line with him :smh

right, I’m picking mine up at my local skate shop tmrw. But curious about online drops, seems like the navy koston’s were around the Saturday of release for a bit online

I seen that. But they were mostly 10.5 and up in most sites I seen that had the Koston midnight navy up for sale.

I know my buddy picked up his Koston size 12, like 3-4 days after release.

The money sizes will be gone ASAP in store and online.

Back
Top Bottom