Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT

At least someone hit, but “it ain’t no fun unless we all get some.”

Yeah I find it kind of interesting that CMFTs, by and large, aren’t as widely available as Mids… It makes me wonder if Nike/JB are positioning this model, in terms of limited release/hype in between the other AJ 1s so like from least to most limited/hyped: Mids-CMFTs-OG Highs-85s.

I could be completely wrong here but it just seems like this to me.

If anybody looking for the green and white Zoom CMFTs, they are now on the Nike app (not the site, only on the app right now) in the Mystery Box releases.

Screenshot_20210630-105545_Nike.jpg

Yeah I find it kind of interesting that CMFTs, by and large, aren’t as widely available as Mids… It makes me wonder if Nike/JB are positioning this model, in terms of limited release/hype in between the other AJ 1s so like from least to most limited/hyped: Mids-CMFTs-OG Highs-85s.

I could be completely wrong here but it just seems like this to me.
Yeah, you're right. I said the same thing when this model first revealed. They pretty much replaced the Jumpman 1 high which was at the same price point when last seen a few years ago now.

I do not think that the To My First Coach pack is being released here in the States, but I was able to find somebody that got my size from Nike GB (only paid 15 GBP over retail plus shipping) and finally got them in hand today. I swapped out the laces with pale yellow ones and I really like the look of them. I do wonder why this pack was not released relatively around the same time as the overseas release (like in June since they released overseas in May), so I would really be surprised if this pack releases here at this point.

20210711_131919.jpg
20210711_132150.jpg

Damn both of those are fire.

JB is killing it with this model. I’m glad they’re keeping it going, was worried they would stop producing it after a few releases like they did with the Flyknit and Zoom 1s.
I totally agree and I am glad that JB is not oversaturating the market with this model. I hope they keep it around, especially since they are crazy comfortable and every single pair that I have are made with quality materials, so that seems like the standard for the shoe.

OAN: It is funny that Nike released the Canyon Rusts and the Easters on the site this afternoon when they dropped in February and April, respectively. Why wait months after stores dropped them to throw them on NDC? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom