Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Very weird

Ls everywhere for a toddler size yet I had Exclusive Access for Men size and had shock drop chance (Passing as I do not care for these for myself to have)

1670636187517.gif

Last edited:
Very weird

Ls everywhere for a toddler size yet I had Exclusive Access for Men size and had shock drop chance (Passing as I do not care for these for myself to have)

1670636187517.gif

Yea just like L&F's, none of the champs stores around my area are getting these. Just mainly FTL and Shoe Palace stores. Look like majority of the stocks will be on SNKRS and Nike Stores.

Last edited:
Champs seems to be going the Footaction route. Wouldn't be surprised if they close down, too.
I can see that happening. I know on the store list the closest one for me that ever gets anything is the Champs in Times Square which is pretty far from me. Its weird too because theres a Champs in the Staten Island Mall not too far from me but they never let me choose that store option when putting my flx points for Jordans.

Does anyone know what the current process is for unclaimed pairs at foot locker and finish line? I usually go through SNKRS so not sure what they do in store now

Does anyone know what the current process is for unclaimed pairs at foot locker and finish line? I usually go through SNKRS so not sure what they do in store now
Finish line will either release left over pairs after 6PM or the next morning. For normal releases it’s after 6 but with holiday 11’s I’ve noticed they do it the next day. Footlocker I’m not so sure how they handle it these days. Haven’t bought an unclaimed pair from them for years. People used to just line up around the end of the pick up window And they’d come out and say what sizes they had available.

Im sure there will be an abundance of unclaimed pairs tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom