Jordan 11 2016 space jam lc preowned

Carbon has been smooth just like that on legit tho.
Thanks for your wisdom? Do u think they are legit then? Can carbon fiber get that gouge from wear? The points didn't seem as high as some of my others. Thanks

From what I've seen and read some pairs will have high peaks some have small ones. Certain pairs have had smooth cf on one shoe rough cf on the other. I know there is a guide for these somewhere in the lc forums that compare the box, shoe trees, Nike air insole font etc. While I don't believe these guides as gospel, they do help out. Anyway I think they are real.

Looks off to me. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Toebox shape shouldn't slope. Maybe the angle?
Out sole doesn't have the nice blue tint. Flash ?

From what I've seen and read some pairs will have high peaks some have small ones. Certain pairs have had smooth cf on one shoe rough cf on the other. I know there is a guide for these somewhere in the lc forums that compare the box, shoe trees, Nike air insole font etc. While I don't believe these guides as gospel, they do help out. Anyway I think they are real.
I appreciate the advice. Hope they are real.

Looks off to me. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Toebox shape shouldn't slope. Maybe the angle?
Out sole doesn't have the nice blue tint. Flash ?
Any other pics that will help? Could the tint have already changed from wear? Let me know if other pics help. Thanks

Retake the out sole with no flash and straight shot side view of the toebox.

Better .. yea maybe was just the angle and flash earlier.

IMO these look legit .[emoji]128077[/emoji]

The carbon fiber looked off in the first few pictures, but they're definitely legit in better lighting. Enjoy your SJs!

Back
Top Bottom