Jordan 11 Bred Authentic vs Unauthorized: TEST

Which shoe authentic as pictured?

• Shoe on the left is authentic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoe on the right is authentic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is strictly for educational purposes only.

One pair was purchased directly from Nike.com while the other is unauthorized.

Pictures will always have the size 12 on the left and size 11 on the right.

You be the judge =)

View media item 2394849^^ Left pair size 12; Right pair Size 11
View media item 2394850^^ Size 12
View media item 2394851^^ Size 11
View media item 2394852^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11
View media item 2394853^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11
View media item 2394854^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11
View media item 2394855^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11
View media item 2394856^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11
View media item 2394857^^ Left shoe size 12; Right shoe Size 11

Last edited:
  Honestly, they both appear legit to me.  If I had no choice to choose one Id pick the size 11 as the legit.  Only because of the slightly wider 23 on the size 12.  But IDK thats hard to decide for me.

Scary right? A couple more opinions and I will let you guys know. I will also share the minor differences when really looking up close but other than that, the other pair is not bad for $115 new.

Lol well if this isn't Déjà vu from an old thread. Someone do a test again

Sz 12 looks good, the 11s PL cut is too high but the pic angle ain't the best either

Damn. I noticed that the carbon fiber was off on the right after I posted that
Everything is spot on but the rather common things:

1. Texture is a bit off on the carbon fiber, but not to obvious unless one is nitpicking.

2. Collar is a tiny bit thicker on the unauthentic, and a bit open already on DS form. I had to hold the collars in when taking the pics not making it obvious

3. Patent leather on the toe box is a fraction rougher than the nike pair, but not visible on the naked eye.

An average nike enthusiast like me would not notice these very minor flaws mentioned.

Last edited:
Everything is spot on but the rather common things:

1. Texture is a bit off on the carbon fiber, but not to obvious unless one is nitpicking.
2. Collar is a tiny bit thicker on the unauthentic, and a bit open already on DS form. I had to hold the collars in when taking the pics not making it obvious
3. Patent leather on the toe box is a fraction rougher than the nike pair, but not visible on the naked eye.

An average nike enthusiast like me would not notice these very minor flaws mentioned.
Sorry I'm just getting around to replying here..Although they are pretty close, there are still many tells with the fake pair. I'll give you a couple, for instance the 23s on the fakes pair are off. It's very hard to notice to an untrained eye but the overall shape as well as boldness and negative spacing of the font are off. This looks more like the GS 23s not men's size like the legit pair..Also the outsole is pretty off. Again hard to notice - but the color is a complete different shade of red. The fakes are more transparent making the Jumpman logo on the sole appear slightly darker also the mold itself, notice how clean and sharp the design of the legit outsole is vs this fake pair. I'd be willing to also bet they are two different compounds as well but there is no way to tell that for sure without actually testing it. Legit pairs of these are tall, they are true "highs" most fakes are shorter than legit pairs.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm just getting around to replying here..Although they are pretty close, there are still many tells with the fake pair. I'll give you a couple, for instance the 23s on the fakes pair are off. It's very hard to notice to an untrained eye but the overall shape as well as boldness and negative spacing of the font are off. This looks more like the GS 23s not men's size like the legit pair..Also the outsole is pretty off. Again hard to notice - but the color is a complete different shade of red. The fakes are more transparent making the Jumpman logo on the sole appear slightly darker also the mold itself, notice how clean and sharp the design of the legit outsole is vs this fake pair. I'd be willing to also bet they are two different compounds as well but there is no way to tell that for sure without actually testing it. Legit pairs of these are tall, they are true "highs" most fakes are shorter than legit pairs.

No worries. Thanks for the additional tips. Please educate me more. Pics of the 23 below. Legit shoe is on the right. View media item 2406810

Back
Top Bottom