Jordan 11 Bred CDP Legit Check vs 2012 Bred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

This is my first post here. Got these on eBay, CDP first then the 2012's yesterday. Wanted to see how they stacked up and they seem different to me. Please excuse the 23 on the back tab...it was falling off so i jsut ripped it off. Carbon fiber on them seems legit. You can see the cut of the shoe is higher than the 2012 version. Hell, maybe they are both fake for all i know. Thanks in advance.

Also, I have a pair of the Jordan 9 cdps and the box is slightly bigger, but the could have had different size boxes for each pack.

Bump....no one? And yes, i have looked at the guide and watched the videos...no help.

PS the CDP versions feel hella stiff all over...from the mesh padding to the leather in the back. And the dates of production to release is only 5 weeks out....usually it seems that dates are 8 weeks or more.

Last edited:
CDPs are good, you are gonna need a better set of pics for the 12's..Bootlegsare known to be "mids" where the actual release was "highs"

These came with no box and no shoe trees. The guy claims he bought them at Downtown Locker Room in Maryland, if that means anything to anyone. Please ignore my toddlers toys in the background. Thank you.

Still no love? I took them to a boutique shop here in town and the guy said both were legit....still uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom