Jordan 11 bred fake or real

How do you know the shoes are fake? I don't care about the room haha. His UPC number on the shoes match the box. Is there a way to Veriffy them at a Nike store?

How do you know the shoes are fake? I don't care about the room haha. His UPC number on the shoes match the box. Is there a way to Veriffy them at a Nike store?
there's a guide here, if you saw it you'd see how bad these are

PL is super shiny, the PL cut us super high, puffy collars, the toe boxs are bad, and they are factory laced to the top which Nike didn't do for breds

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm totally new and I still have a hard time spotting fakes. IMO nike can't offer authenticating services because these fakes are so close. Thanks though

Thanks! I'm totally new and I still have a hard time spotting fakes. IMO nike can't offer authenticating services because these fakes are so close. Thanks though
These fakes are not close at all.. Nike doesn't do LCs because they expect you to buy from authorized retailers or resellers..If you do, they are legit.

Well thanks for the input, I guess my eyes are just too young to tell the difference now. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom