Jordan 11 Bred Legit Check

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to pick up either a pair of concord or bred 11's for a Christmas gift. Here is a pair I'm hoping to get a legit check on. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, will rep. Thanks

To be honest with you the toebox is kinda sketchy and the 23 on the back heel is small compared to most pairs. I'm leaning towards fakes. Gotta do your research before buying shoes these days. Good Luck:smile:

The jump man on the side looks a lil suspect. Looks like the legs are split too far apart. I can't be completely sure, consider the price their asking and use your better judgement. I for one would err on the side of caution.

looks legit to me. better straight shot of the back to confirm.
yea I can't really find anything that sticks out as fake
The jump man on the side looks a lil suspect. Looks like the legs are split too far apart. I can't be completely sure, consider the price their asking and use your better judgement. I for one would err on the side of caution.
Thanks for all your responses guys. I sent the seller a message asking for a few more photos but I guess he is asleep, it's 12:50am in Ontario. The seller is asking $450 Canadian dollars, which is $327.64 US dollar. 

legit carbon fiber looks good
nthat.gif

Thanks for all your responses guys. I sent the seller a message asking for a few more photos but I guess he is asleep, it's 12:50am in Ontario. The seller is asking $450 Canadian dollars, which is $327.64 US dollar. 

With that price they're probably legit then. the jump man looked a lil off but the angle is a bit difficult to see it good. Everyone seems to feel they're legit I say go for it bruh.

legit carbon fiber looks good:nthat:
fakes have real cf so you can't go solely on that

With that price they're probably legit then. the jump man looked a lil off but the angle is a bit difficult to see it good. Everyone seems to feel they're legit I say go for it bruh.
I've seen fakes sold for more

My gut tells me these are the newer fakes...toe box looks off. Quality tag inside tongue is off also jump man legs are far apart.

My gut tells me these are the newer fakes...toe box looks off. Quality tag inside tongue is off also jump man legs are far apart.
might be just the angle it's taken at. a better side profile pic and the better heel pic will solve the questions.

Back
Top Bottom