JORDAN 11 BREDS LEGIT CHECK, FROM "FLIGHTCLUBNY"

can you do a legit check on this fam. seller claims its from flightclub

what do flightclub usually send together with the shoes? do they send paper or receipts? or just a confirmation/invoice letter in email?

i'd appreciate if you make a check on these. tia

Last edited:
I don't put too much weight in boxes alone (fools put fake shoes in legit boxes all the time), but FC puts a certain label on all of their shoe boxes. Ask for a photo of the box. 

I don't put too much weight in boxes alone (fools put fake shoes in legit boxes all the time), but FC puts a certain label on all of their shoe boxes. Ask for a photo of the box. 
thanks fam. is there other details fcny puts on all of their consignments? how about the og sellers original receipt?

I am not too good on 11's but flightclub as mentioned above they will have their own label on the box and when they ship they put a string with a little white thing on the shoe up high through one of the lace holes. No original receipt shipped with shoes.

that receipt is easy to fake so yea

FC has labels on the box

why doesnt he give you straight shot of the 23?

I am not too good on 11's but flightclub as mentioned above they will have their own label on the box and when they ship they put a string with a little white thing on the shoe up high through one of the lace holes. No original receipt shipped with shoes.
Just had a random question for you. I just ordered a pair of shoes from flight club for the first time and im not sure on they way they ship other than the rectangulare sticker on the side of the box. Does that sticker say how much you paid for the shoes and also they dont include any kind of reciept in the box or paper work? if my girls home when they get delivered and sees how much i paid, My *** is grass. Thanx in advance.

Last edited:
These look pretty good, but yeah ask for a straight shot of the whole back so i could see the 23.

If the 23 is stretched out they're fake, but FlightClub is pretty trustworthy so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

These look pretty good, but yeah ask for a straight shot of the whole back so i could see the 23.
If the 23 is stretched out they're fake, but FlightClub is pretty trustworthy so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

i think the whole point is if they are actually from flightclub. we know if they are from FC they are legit but people have been using all kinds of lies to pass off fakes as authentics claim to buy them from FC and all kinds of other places.

Just had a random question for you. I just ordered a pair of shoes from flight club for the first time and im not sure on they way they ship other than the rectangulare sticker on the side of the box. Does that sticker say how much you paid for the shoes and also they dont include any kind of reciept in the box or paper work? if my girls home when they get delivered and sees how much i paid, My *** is grass. Thanx in advance.
The flightclub sticker on the box will have their price on it but there is no invoice included like nike does when they ship. I'll throw a pic up when i get home.

Bro i pretty sure the price is on the box. So in other words, yo *** is grass! But id like to know what shoes you bought from fc

can you get a straight shot of the 23's?
i think the whole point is if they are actually from flightclub. we know if they are from FC they are legit but people have been using all kinds of lies to pass off fakes as authentics claim to buy them from FC and all kinds of other places.
word man, fyi im from overseas, and there are to many sellers here tryin to prove you their shoes are legit where infact they mostly GMs. that's why im tryin to get help from nt fam on this cause their claiming its from fcny, imageny, all the legit consignments out there. tia

Looks like he took a pic of everything but the back of the shoes..

Last edited:
Looks like he room a pic of everything but the back of the shoes..
haha damn right he did

------

update on this, this is only what I got. looks like i don't see even a slight part of that flightclub label.
damn im sure im gonna pass on these, but i just want to juice more pics from him to warn others.

Back
Top Bottom