Jordan 11 Concord 2011 Legit Check

Looking for some assistance on these ds 2011 Concorde came with many flaws on these. 23 size/shape & height in relation to jumpman logo. Midsole shape and seems smooth in heel area seems woven pattern fades away. Lace loops don't line up evenly from one shoe to the other jumpman Jordan tag not cut perfectly or stitched correctly, goes through the basketball. On the outsold the circular pods don't match from one shoe to the next, same as the grooves on the side of the outsoles when u hold the shoes together those grooves don't line up evenly from one shoe to the other. Carbon fiber is coated with resin? Ive been seeing different production dates.View media item 1370008RView media item 1370027View media item 1370023View media item 1370016View media item 1370015View media item 1370031View media item 1370009View media item 1369889View media item 1369883View media item 1369884View media item 1370007View media item 1369890View media item 1369882

Them joints look fake to me man, I have NEVER seen yellowing like that before, not to mention all of the other inconsistencies, so in my opinion, Fake!

Them joints look fake to me man, I have NEVER seen yellowing like that before, not to mention all of the other inconsistencies, so in my opinion, Fake!
That opinion is 100% incorrect..Dude we have already LCed these shoes and told you they are legit a week ago..Put them on already..You can't expect LV Designer quality from a $90 air jordan..Stop stressing - they are legit..They show none of the normal tells for Fake Concords...

JB pays about $9-$20 a pair to produce these shoes..The shoes are not made by robots at NASA man..They are SHOES..They are hand assembled in a sweatshop on foreign soil by under paid and over worked individuals on a deadline...You and your friends sit down and put together 300,000 pairs of shoes in 3 months...I'm gonna bet anything you guys have a few hiccups too..What are you really expecting here? ITS NORMAL ish man. Its not a flaw, it's not bad quality control. It's just NORMAL EVERYDAY ISSUES man..

ROUGH breakdown:
$12-$20 or so a pair to produce
$90 a pair wholesale to FTL, CHP, EAS etc to sell on RD
$180 a pair to the masses on RD from FTL, EAS, CHP Etc..
$300-$350+ resale from a 3rd party..

You are paying for hype, not quality..Don't get it twisted..Dont expect $350+ quality from a $12-$90 shoe..Plain and simple.

You newer guys need to realise the PERFECT pair is about 3/1000..ESPECIALLY These days..You have to stop expecting LV quality from a SUPER hyped mass produced sneaker.. You guys want perfection for your $.. I understand, I do too..How much quality can we expect for a shoe that costs this little to produce honestly?

If you want everything perfect you're gonna have to buy something like these..
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/run-away-sneaker-008444

If you want Js, get used to small inconsistencies here and there.

Last edited:
That opinion is 100% incorrect..Dude we have already LCed these shoes and told you they are legit a week ago..Put them on already..You can't expect LV Designer quality from a $90 air jordan..Stop stressing - they are legit..They show none of the normal tells for Fake Concords...

JB pays about $9-$20 a pair to produce these shoes..The shoes are not made by robots at NASA man..They are SHOES..They are hand assembled in a sweatshop on foreign soil by under paid and over worked individuals on a deadline...You and your friends sit down and put together 300,000 pairs of shoes in 3 months...I'm gonna bet anything you guys have a few hiccups too..What are you really expecting here? ITS NORMAL ish man. Its not a flaw, it's not bad quality control. It's just NORMAL EVERYDAY ISSUES man..

ROUGH breakdown:

You are paying for hype, not quality..Don't get it twisted..Dont expect $350+ quality from a $12-$90 shoe..Plain and simple.

You newer guys need to realise the PERFECT pair is about 3/1000..ESPECIALLY These days..You have to stop expecting LV quality from a SUPER hyped mass produced sneaker.. You guys want perfection for your $.. I understand, I do too..How much quality can we expect for a shoe that costs this little to produce honestly?

You can't simply blame JB for that many inconsistancies on a shoe. They are either fake or unauthorized. If you think their real, your in trouble. 

I appreciate your input and respect your opinion i just thought i would repost without the box and stampings from the store cuz i didnt want that to sway anyones opinion one way or another people switch out fake shoes with real boxes which has happened to me b4 with some gammas. Which cuz of that and a couple other fakes has now got examining every pair, but what made the most questionable and was the deciding factor in me signing up for nike talk was these guys on instagram from "fake education", and "we see you fakin", & "solezexposed" had said they were fake right away. They seem to b pretty reputable and so do u but i just wanted to get a bunch of different opinions & make sure 100% either way before i moved on to the next pair. Its hard to trust anyone these days, I dont know what their credentials are or yours either its hard to take one persons opinion especially when i dont no either of you, and its not in person its everyones just looking at photos. But i am a long time collector and now need to really step my game/knowledge up i cant b questionable in a pair that im dropping several hundred doolars on. I thank u for your time and what you are doing for the community.

I appreciate your input and respect your opinion i just thought i would repost without the box and stampings from the store cuz i didnt want that to sway anyones opinion one way or another people switch out fake shoes with real boxes which has happened to me b4 with some gammas. Which cuz of that and a couple other fakes has now got examining every pair, but what made the most questionable and was the deciding factor in me signing up for nike talk was these guys on instagram from "fake education", and "we see you fakin", & "solezexposed" had said they were fake right away. They seem to b pretty reputable and so do u but i just wanted to get a bunch of different opinions & make sure 100% either way before i moved on to the next pair. Its hard to trust anyone these days, I dont know what their credentials are or yours either its hard to take one persons opinion especially when i dont no either of you, and its not in person its everyones just looking at photos. But i am a long time collector and now need to really step my game/knowledge up i cant b questionable in a pair that im dropping several hundred doolars on. I thank u for your time and what you are doing for the community.
Fake_Education told you they were fake?

They might be fake

He know's his stuff.

He put me on to a lot of tips and tricks he's pretty detailed with it too.

He didnt message me directly but the other 2 did and they all seem to be connected some how ive been researching these for weeks and have gotten mixed opinions i just overpaid to get another pair from a reputable source so i can compare myself to know for sure, its just hard for me to believe someone 100% even though they may be right if they dont have a retail pair in hand and can see mine in person

These look fake to me- notice how the jumpman's ball only reaches below the 3? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be higher than that. I'm not an expert on 11s, so get more opinions first

ROUGH breakdown:

You can't simply blame JB for that many inconsistancies on a shoe. They are either fake or unauthorized. If you think their real, your in trouble. 
lol
They're *
You're *

Smh

We already confirm for you last week that these are legit. if you dont believe it then just return them to the seller. no point in making new legit checks for the same shoes over and over again

Yes and i appreciate that but i am new to this site and i dont know who u are have never met u before ive gotten mixed reviews on these, are u a common civilian or do u have some sort of nike backround or something?

Yes and i appreciate that but i am new to this site and i dont know who u are have never met u before ive gotten mixed reviews on these, are u a common civilian or do u have some sort of nike backround or something?
then wtf are you asking for a legit check then?

All my 11s yellow exactly like that? 

These are legit, since you're not sure just return them. You obviously aren't trusting NTs opinions so just move on from the shoe. Again no doubt in my mind that these are legit.

no one here works for nike or has a "background in nike". you dont need to make legit checks in here then if you want nike employees to verify your shoes because they wont do that for you. you dont know who anyone is in here. so why are you bothering to hear our opinion if it doesnt mean anything since we are civilians?
people that give their opinion on legit checks are sneaker people like me and you that have experience with spotting fakes, understanding the quality control that jordan brand puts out. and understand that shoes are hand made and not made by robots so there will be flaws in the shoes. which is what your pair has.
As a guy who had 20 pairs of 2011 concords, i saw all different types of flaws (different patent leather cuts, messed up 23s, glue stains). your pair is no different.

if you dont like them just return them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom