Jordan 11 Concord LC

New to joining the NT forums. Been monitoring and reading them for a few years now just lazy to join. Finally here. Huge JB collector and that's it!

To recap I purchased these on eBay less than a week ago. The seller has 100s of positive feedback mostly dealing with sneakers. I might add the Concords smell brand new and look legit. The only thing that is missing is a stamp in the box also the soles are icy blue but thats not always a dead giveaway.All comments welcome and check the pictures.

Last edited:
You need a picture of the bottom of the shoe up close, including carbon fiber. Soles look way too blue in the back IMO. Post the picture?

The back of the sole is pointed correctly. The jumpman lines up with the 23 correctly and the box and paper is good as well. They are really Icey and usually yellow around purple on the bottom even without wear. Did u get the purple shoe trees and is the cover in the box purple as well?

Authentic
  • Heel & Stitching lines up
  • Jumpman is good 
  • 23 lines up 
  • Paper & Box is good 
Im sure the carbon fiber at the bottom of the shoes will be good too judging by these pictures 

As far as purple shoe trees and purple insert all included. I paid a premium $315 but I felt since the restock release some resellers would be trying to let some of there stock sell at a reasonable price. The heels so icey were my inky concern. I am posting more pics of the tags and carbon fiber. Any comments are appreciated!

I have posted additional pictures of the carbon fiber and tags. Any comments would be appreciated!

I'm leaning towards legit but those Concords are way too icy to be made in '09. These could be unauthorized.

Last edited:
They were made 9/27 2011. Stored properly DS can stay icey. Soles turn yellow in humid climates or damp conditions

The Concords people got from FNL restock aren't even that icey. No matter what you do, they'd still yellow at least around the purple.

Yes, my point exactly. I shave a pair of space jams and stores properly are still icy. Those restocks sat in a non climatized warehouse. Hence the reason sneakers usually come out a month or two after manufactured. Like I said in a past comment I would say that the soles on these are the only thing in question besides no stamp in the box. All other comments welcome!

Back
Top Bottom