Jordan 11 Concord legit check

These look fake.

The jumpman line-up to the 23 on the back screams "off" in my eyes. The ball is wayyy higher than it should be and that 23 is way too wide.

They're definitely not legit. Whether they're fake or B grades doesn't matter to me, maybe it does to you. But they're not real.

Appreciate the response. I don't have a good eye for this stuff, so I will believe you 100%. Anybody else?

Fake jumpmans don't line up with the 23

And the 23s are to stretched out

Obvious fakes

These look fake.

The jumpman line-up to the 23 on the back screams "off" in my eyes. The ball is wayyy higher than it should be and that 23 is way too wide.

They're definitely not legit. Whether they're fake or B grades doesn't matter to me, maybe it does to you. But they're not real.

Well, fake and b--grade are two different things. I agree with your assessment on this shoe. I'd say fake, mainly for the reasons you state.

But, as a significant matter of clarification, B-grade shoes are real - and 90%+ are indistinguishable from A-grade pairs, with the exception of the stamp on the tag.

BTW, on the small minority of b-grades that actually have errors, more often than not they are of the production/mechanical kind not of the design kind, if that makes sense. So, the machine, for example, isn't going to print the "23" randomly too thick on 1 pair. It may, however, snag and start a seam a quarter of an inch off its mark.

Last edited:
Well, fake and b--grade are two different things. I agree with your assessment on this shoe. I'd say fake, mainly for the reasons you state.

But, as a significant matter of clarification, B-grade shoes are real - and 90%+ are indistinguishable from A-grade pairs, with the exception of the stamp on the tag.

BTW, on the small minority of b-grades that actually have errors, more often than not they are of the production/mechanical kind not of the design kind, if that makes sense. So, the machine, for example, isn't going to print the "23" randomly too thick on 1 pair. It may, however, snag and start a seam a quarter of an inch off its mark.

While that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I personally think that B grades weren't meant to be sent to retailers and therefore aren't supposed to be released to the public.. making them duds / rejects in my eyes that weren't released by Jordan Brand. I wouldn't settle for B grades especially if I'm paying as much for them as I would for a retail pair. To each his own though, bro.

It's settled though, these are fake.

While that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I personally think that B grades weren't meant to be sent to retailers and therefore aren't supposed to be released to the public.. making them duds / rejects in my eyes that weren't released by Jordan Brand. I wouldn't settle for B grades especially if I'm paying as much for them as I would for a retail pair. To each his own though, bro.

It's settled though, these are fake.

The authenticity of B-grades is not a matter of opinion - that's a matter of fact. Whether you would "settle for them" is a matter of opinion, however.

Frankly, if you are familiar with how the b-grade system works, it is wholly ignorant to abjectly reject B-grade, in kind. When a shoe is identified as defective, that shoe and some number of shoes both before and after it on the production line are removed from the line and stamped as b-grades. What that number exactly is is debated; I do not know for sure. But, say it is 5 on each side or the sake of argument. The vast majority of times, the error is unique to the single pair and not repeated, but that number of shoes before and after it are stamped as B-grade for precautionary reasons. This is a quality control practice that I believe was part of the "Sigma Six" program originally instituted in silicone valley in the mid 80s.

Since most of the times the mistakes are one-offs, there are usually several times the amount of "A-grades" stamped as "Bs" in any shipment of B-grades as there are actually defective products. As we all know, there are also errors that go unnoticed that squeak past inspection and make it to local retailers. We've all seen backwards jumpmans, upside down size tags, etc.

A b-grade is essentially a defective authentic product. But, once you understand the process you realize that there are many shoes stamped "B" that are actually fine, while there are many "A" grades with defects that don't get caught in inspection and make it to retailers - hence you can by an A-grade shoe with a B stamp, or a B-grade shoe at Foot Locker if the quality control was slipping in the plant.

Don't get caught up in the terminology - if the shoe is for sale at an authorized Nike dealer, the only question is whether there are any defects.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom