Jordan 11 Concord Low L/C

looks off. the 23s should be aligned fairly perfectly with these. i know jordan brand quality isnt the best but from what i noticed on authentic pairs, the 23s are straight and not imperfect on legit pairs

I don't see that on the right shoe, but I can see it on the left and I think that's just due to the shoe being turned to the right a little bit. Also the shoe seems to be molded a little inward from the lateral side so that might throw it off. I don't know. Just would like more info and feedback.

Looks okay to me but I'd definitely try to get more pics in the future, as you said, you never know with 11s 

Looks okay to me but I'd definitely try to get more pics in the future, as you said, you never know with 11s 
That's all that was posted on eBay. I'll have more pics when I get them in hand either Monday or Tuesday.

I mean I'm not expert on the finer details, but I know a little bit and to me these look legit, but I want to get the opinion of some others on here with more experience or just a different perspective.

So I just got these in and they look fine, except for the huge cut on the patent leather. Left shoe, lateral side.

View media item 1385589
Wasn't described in the PP invoice or on the eBay listing and isn't in any of the pictures. Im gonna try to see if this guy will accept a refund but if not is this good enough for a claim.

If the product arrived damaged, that's enough to file a dispute if he won't take them back.

But that looks like a scuff not a cut. If it's a scuff, some wd4o will take it off.

If the product arrived damaged, that's enough to file a dispute if he won't take them back.

But that looks like a scuff not a cut. If it's a scuff, some wd4o will take it off.
I would describe it as a cut, but maybe I'm just oblivious to the difference. Either way, I'll be getting most of the money back and buying a new pair for $225 shipped so all in all I came out okay.

Back
Top Bottom