Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Telling a person you cool with the price then meeting up and changing is the finesse :lol:

It’s something you expect 9/10 when dealing with hood people especially :smh:

**** a be $50 they show up $46 taking about something came up is this cool :ohwell:

Then you say no and they pull another $5 bill out they back pocket before you walk away :rofl:

Finally got my pair from BSTN, box was opened on the side and invoice was pretty visible. Glad I had these shipped to work cause I wouldn't have had them by the time I got home smh.
20171220_133532.jpg

Finally got my pair from BSTN, box was opened on the side and invoice was pretty visible. Glad I had these shipped to work cause I wouldn't have had them by the time I got home smh.
20171220_133532.jpg
Glad you had a happy ending. Too many horror stories about unscrupulous delivery people. Especially this time of year.

Glad you had a happy ending. Too many horror stories about unscrupulous delivery people. Especially this time of year.

Thanks, I learned my lesson a few years back around this time a year. Order a pair of Kobe X IDs, a new laptop, tablet for moms and some fragrances for the wife that all happen to be shipped via ups to my house on the same day. Long story short, came home to nothing but my daughters gift that was delivered via post office.

All my delivery issues have been with people stealing off my porch. Delivery drivers have been solid...

Thanks, I learned my lesson a few years back around this time a year. Order a pair of Kobe X IDs, a new laptop, tablet for moms and some fragrances for the wife that all happen to be shipped via ups to my house on the same day. Long story short, came home to nothing but my daughters gift that was delivered via post office.
Yeah no prob...Damn shame.

I hold everything I can for pick up. Installed a dummy camera on front porch until it gets warm and I can put an actual camera up. Old driver always left stuff on back porch new driver said he doesn't feel safe. Its a corner house with no animals or fences. A lot of companies wont let me hold for will call from the app anymore tho...

Hold at location if you are in a neighborhood with those problems.

Been tired of preaching this to people

We out here ordering 200$ things and don’t understand how shipping methods work.

Oh then come in here and ask shipping methods like we the shippers.

I hold everything I can for pick up. Installed a dummy camera on front porch until it gets warm and I can put an actual camera up. Old driver always left stuff on back porch new driver said he doesn't feel safe. Its a corner house with no animals or fences. A lot of companies wont let me hold for will call from the app anymore tho...
That’s cause your squatch sizes are the size of refrigerators. I wouldn’t hold them either. :evil:

BSTN ran up my patience. I emailed them to cancel and did a PP dispute.

Idk what restocks you guys are talking about because I haven't seen even one US restock. When the 82's dropped, the next week we had restocks on FNL, Hibbet, and plenty others. Nada for the 96's.

Idk what restocks you guys are talking about because I haven't seen even one US restock. When the 82's dropped, the next week we had restocks on FNL, Hibbet, and plenty others. Nada for the 96's.
Why even email if you are going to just dispute anyways?

Why did u dispute? Did I get another pair

Back
Top Bottom