Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

EE0B0E32-E701-41B5-831F-C9A297700314.png

Nike y’all dirty for this one :smh: lol y’all reserve me a big kids pair!!! Smh!!!

Dude that sucks! Do you normally buy a lot of BG sizes? I didn’t even know they did early reservations for kids pairs. They be trollin’!

Dude that sucks! Do you normally buy a lot of BG sizes? I didn’t even know they did early reservations for kids pairs. They be trollin’!

At times I would buy off SNKRS app for the wifey, it's all good I already got my early pair from thanksgiving weekend.
If antyhing, I'll double at footlocker and use my rewards :lol: build that VIP status up for ALL STAR Weekend!

Well damn.. got the reserve but I’ve already entered at FTL & FTA. I’d rather have em in hand Sat then wait a week for em. Plus, no incentive for Nike vs $20 reward from footsites.. hell, even Shiekh online has a reward program now. Nike should offer reserves the week prior, may entice more folks to scoop.

Well damn.. got the reserve but I’ve already entered at FTL & FTA. I’d rather have em in hand Sat then wait a week for em. Plus, no incentive for Nike vs $20 reward from footsites.. hell, even Shiekh online has a reward program now. Nike should offer reserves the week prior, may entice more folks to scoop.

yea i dont get nike not having a rewards system. maybe thats the tradeoff for that goat return policy they have. and free shipping.

I’m talking to a rep and he’s saying the more active you are on social media and based off the products you buy is how they distribute the reservations. Weird way of doing things

I’m talking to a rep and he’s saying the more active you are on social media and based off the products you buy is how they distribute the reservations. Weird way of doing things

Im 100% positive the rep is an *** hat and has no idea what the algorithm is.

Also.. folks are passing on early access for an XI and there are others super adamant that these will zoom off shelves.. carry on.

the rep is BSing. my coworker who hardly ever cops shoes off nike and doesnt even F wit social media like that, got a reserve for these. he hasnt logged in in so long, he had to dig and remember his password lol. meanwhile, i cop a buttload and im stuck here checking every hour to see if it will unlock for me lol.

he didnt even want them lol so i made him cop a size 11 for me lol

Last edited:
Buy the pair on NDC right now
Try for sns on sat morning if it’s $199
If you cop from sns wait to get both pairs in hand pick out the best one and return the other to NDC

Boom! This man knows how we do it. Get your pairs secured pick out a winner winner , return the reject and rejoice in saving chippers.

Also got the resv on these. Will pass.. Too much red for me. Enjoy fellow NT brethren. I hope all cop at sns or cityblue prices.

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-12-07-09-20-55.png
    Capture+_2017-12-07-09-20-55.png
    265 KB · Views: 8
If I don't hit on any raffles on these apps today I'm hitting the links on the first page at 5am. Think i'll be fine regardless.

Mainly on production. I haven't "liked" a thing on any apps in the past year, and received a reservation today. Clearly, these are going to be everywhere!

LOL always thought it’s just a 7 all day

Learned something new I suppose (shrug)

Lol they’re about the same size wise, but you do know JB doesn’t do GS with “real” carbon fiber on the sole of the 11’s/12’s.
So if you pay $220, you’ll get the “real” carbon fiber in your size 7.0 including other things like better cushioning not included in GS where you’ll just get the flat insole.

As an example, on the left you have the GS $170 pair & on the right you have the Men’s $220 pair.
Soles look clearer on Men’s pair.
Cushioning is better in Men’s pair.
Usually a better leather used & material on the Men’s pair.
Carbon Fiber looks/feels better on Men’s pair.
GS price is cheaper though...

537ACD3C-E99E-4752-9B8A-822FDF5E0A20.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the reserved notification but I can't purchase. Tells me the item is currently unavailable. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom