Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I hit on the FTL near my house. Never bought anything at this location so not sure if the manager allows coupons. Guess I will find out in the morning.

Sucks for those who took Ls or got waitlisted.

Damn B did u have zero on the account

Yeah. It reset before yeezys and only have $200 on it.

Footaction said you’re going on a scavenger hunt.

65688F41-A586-4D10-894C-35405F776B0B.jpeg

Yeah. It reset before yeezys and only have $200 on it.

Footaction said you’re going on a scavenger hunt.

65688F41-A586-4D10-894C-35405F776B0B.jpeg

200 usually good. I had 20 bucks and 60 on mine they all hit. If your at zero I hear u at the bottom. U just have to spend something to get back in. I guess to curb resellers with 20 plus accounts. If they all hit zero they may not notice it.

Well I held down the friends and family about to cop and eat on these multiple 20 dollar rewards for purchasing these. then use them to buy hats. Lmao or and socks. Maybe a Tee

Hit on all 3 accounts also
Gonna pass on all 3

i hope you hit "no thanks ill pass" so that people on waitlists can get their pair.

not really a big deal if he decides not to cop any as long as he does the above, a waistlisted person will get their pair

Good luck on resell ...holidays 11 will restock...just like space jam.

Lmfao yeah no I’m not reselling these. U would make a dollar if you’re lucky. I was saying people will try. Smh if anything I’d sale my pair retail just to take the money on my vip accnt.

Lmfao yeah no I’m not reselling these. U would make a dollar if you’re lucky. I was saying people will try. Smh if anything I’d sale my pair retail just to take the money on my vip accnt.
Wasn’t saying u would...in general plp will still try to...hoping SNKRS app sold out n they try to resell...might get lucky at outlet from returns lol

Hit on FTA
L on Champs
L on FTL

Going to donate mine to a friend

and hopefully can score on other releases like
Jordan 6 Gatorade
Converse OW
Kaws 4 black
Reverse top 3
OW AJ1
OW Vapormax 2018
Jordan 1 Blue chicago

Last edited:
Waitlisted on FTA and Champs. Missed out on FTL. Had 7 min headstart on all three. Just happy Nike reserved me a pair yesterday, so I'm set.

Back
Top Bottom