Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Let me take all these "pass" names down and add them to the first page

So when you come back in here December 1st
Asking for them oops and Links and Sheiks Codes

I can look at you flip flopping

Depends if they change that jumpman. You can take my name down if they don't.

"Write it down take a picture I don't give a ...."

Lol not feeling them and that's not gonna change.

I'm out on these. I don't think they look bad just all red shoes don't look right on me. I hope the people that grab them enjoy them

These look similar to CP3s PEs from a while back - not really feelin them. Concords would have been better.

That patent leather is OD high. Damn near touching the top of the shoe.

Well if that's them I am definitely in for 2x.

Still prefer the navy pair though.

Last edited:
They look alright, might secure. To everyone complaining about the Jumpman color you know they weren't going to give us the correct PE version. In order to please the populace but maintain the integrity of the athlete's PE they changed the color of the Jumpman. 

Also, it looks like they changed the direction of the Jumpman again.
mean.gif

:rofl: at thinking the athletes care what shoe the public gets. They're getting the shoes for free, they DGAF.

The made the Jumpman black cuz they felt like it.

aaaaaaand we're back to the jumpman facing the wrong direction again

that is unless these are just fakes, which wouldnt surprise me.

These are fire to me, I just hope that they change the jumpman to face the proper direction

I'm talking about Jordan Brand, not the athlete.
I'm saying JB doesn't need to maintain anything because the athlete doesn't care. You really think they were saying, 'Damn, Melo's were special, we gotta switch things up to ensure his shoes stay special"? Nah, whenever they make any decision at JB, 9 times out of 10, their reasoning is usually because they feel like it.

these do look good im not going to front but imma just get the Navys that's dropping. Happy they went with the SJ mold instead of the mold the PEs use

Back
Top Bottom