Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Ordered a couple pair from shoe palace. Hopefully it goes thru. Got a pair from Nike and like the other person said the quality was horrible. I shoulda tried to exchange them earlier in the week but i can just send em back

I dont think Ive ever seen a lace swap Ive liked, but something about this colorway seems off and just doesnt seem to look good on foot. i would have preferred black laces and a red sole like the red 32s...but they gotta put a clear sole on damn near everything now

The 04 cool grey iv’s looked way better with white laces. I think these will look much better with white laces. Will give it a cool grey affect.

After L on all footapps & BTSN sold out, I copped from Shoe Palace because I will sleep easy knowing I have a pair: $238.14 shipped.

There is a Shoe Palace, Finish Line, FootLocker & Champs in a mall near me so I will check out the mall to see if I can FCFS. If so, I will cancel online order or resale.

Plenty of pairs available + $220 price tag + too many other releases back to back to back weekends... the UNC 6s were cheaper, sold out and released only last week

These will still sell tho just not as fast
the unc 6 didnt sell out. they were available on ndc all last week and still can be copped at retail at plenty of sites

the unc 6 didnt sell out. they were available on ndc all last week and still can be copped at retail at plenty of sites
Sold out most places is what I meant

NDC was like they only place that still had a FSR then they sold out and had a restock

Back
Top Bottom