Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Worse case, finishline tends to add those sizes back to the site a day or so after release.

yeah, i mean.. i know most sites say check back in a couple mins as some people never check out there pairs. i know how it works.. im just being patient. thanks for the reply !! :smokin :smokin

much luv, stay freshhhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

lol oh man. My dude about to slay it with a christmas sweater at the family christmas party :rofl:
MVIMG_20171209_093335.jpg
Wore these yesterday at the work Christmas party.
Still crispy after all these years.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20171209_093335.jpg
    MVIMG_20171209_093335.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 8
When I went to pickup my reserve pair at the mall there was a loooong line at FNL. I imagine for unclaimed since they end p/u so early. There were normal shoppers there commenting on the commotion.. obviously, they don’t understand why ppl are going out of their way for sneakers. :lol:

Can’t believe that discount. This is why it pays to use NT.

There was no info given in advance on here about nba.com. Everybody found out after the fact. The site just happened to be my first option that’s the way I found out. By 10:05 am they were already sold out

Y’all really don’t know that nbastore’s inventory gets smoked when it comes to 11s?
The odds of getting in on that deal are pretty slim.

Last time I got a pair from nbastore was the cool grey 11s years ago. After that, the items would be sold out or I couldn’t cart and check out.
Plus now that even more ppl are aware after today it’s even more reason to stay away from there

Just cooked on snkrs on a size 10. Guna head out to FNL at 12 for unclaimed pairs. I have a gift card I rather use these were back ups. Extra pair will be returned or ooped.
Screenshot_2017-12-09-10-22-35.png

So I placed order on the SNKRS app ez pz for. Sz 12.5 and when I got the email confirmation it shows a sz 12 which is my preset sz. I'm tight, so I just got off the phone with Nike and they said that they can switch it if someone cancels, SMH. I don't feel like just waiting it out, if anyone knows a site with a 12.5 for retail PM me please cause it looks like the Foot sites are sold out.

Last edited:
When's it gonna go up on Ndc. I wanna use this 20-% off
Could be today, could be tomorrow.

Usually if it’s not selling it goes up later they same day but if seen “hyped” releases take longer because they wanna sell more pair at full MSRP

I paid under retail and I'm still mad I missed out on that $175 shipped from NBAStore.

Y'all think y'all low posting screenshots and not links, lol.
It's all good though because it looks like everyone who wanted to cop, copped.

Got mine at Champs at the Gallo in Houston... walked in at 11a, picked up my reserved pair and bounced...I didn't know that Shiekhs was doing first come, first serve

Back
Top Bottom