Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Every time I pick up my shoes through app reservations it never says I purchased, even when he employee gives the code I keep getting an error message saying “looks like you haven’t bought this yet”

B081AB77-730C-4391-BC6C-12770F97283B.gif

It’s over for me J I’m gonna have to pay over retail at a Euro site or worse a reseller :frown:

And if it comes to paying over retail for these I’m a have to pass :smh:

man relax. its still saturday, the day of the drop. youll catch a pair on a restock in the upcomming days/week. no need to go nuts and go the resell route yet.

Last edited:
I’ve never witnessed so many people try so hard to get something and contemplate on how their going to send them back at the same time.:rolleyes

Man!! I dang near ain’t make it to da mall. I must gotten there like 2:50pm :smh:. Place was a zoo. I was on da fence about this for da longest time by theyre much better in person :nthat:.

For da first time in my life, I remembered to see if I could use my rewards coupon. Lady @ Champs let me cook. Ended paying $216. If I was back home in Jersey (currently out in OKC) I got a feeling they woulda shot me down. I gotta remember from here on out to always ask.

9950FE92-C451-4EAA-A7FD-8F2667350DE0.jpeg

Man!! I dang near ain’t make it to da mall. I must gotten there like 2:50pm :smh:. Place was a zoo. I was on da fence about this for da longest time by theyre much better in person :nthat:.

For da first time in my life, I remembered to see if I could use my rewards coupon. Lady @ Champs let me cook. Ended paying $216. If I was back home in Jersey (currently out in OKC) I got a feeling they woulda shot me down. I gotta remember from here on out to always ask.

9950FE92-C451-4EAA-A7FD-8F2667350DE0.jpeg
Jersey malls I went to were good with coupons today surprisingly ..

I didnt expect the girl at Footlocker to ask if I had a coupon to use on these. I know I got a $20 rewards after coppin the yeezys a couple weeks ago but it wasn't showing up on my app. I'm still a lil salty about that but the shoe is definitely :nthat:

almost FSR on snkrs 3 hours after launch because a bunch of sites were selling these discounted off the bat, starting at 3am ET. lotta peeps copped from those sites. those sites selling under retail dried up, and WHAM, snkrs sold out b4 the end of business day.

there will always be better releases in the upcomming year. buy what u like.
More like people who had them in their carts on snkrs got tired of waiting as they couldn't complete their purchase and thought they were sold out and closed out their screens releasing their shoes back into the wild. I use to make a career out of waiting till noon for example to hop on Eastbay and cop my J's with ease due to people giving up

I guess I’ve just been missing out all these years :lol::smh:. Which malls did you hit @?
First time since I was cool with a manager I've been able to use on a shoe I wanted. Willowbrook Paramus and Woodbridge all let them cook.

Why are people saying they can't find these? If you really wanted these shoes, they were not hard to cop. I passed because I just couldn't personally justify paying $220+ on shoes that weren't must haves and missed the NBA.com selling them for $176. If I can't get them for that price I'm not interested.

Back
Top Bottom