Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

They're ok.. I can live with the black JM. But if they really come with the backwards JM again, that's a real slap in the face.

IMG_5240.JPG
IMG_5238.JPG
IMG_5239.JPG

In my Freeway voice.... "EARLY!!"

Also it turns of the 3s from the Katrina auction are rumored release in December. @jaylaw15 posted the information from @soleheatonfeet in the Holiday Jordan 3 thread. It's a game time decision.

There's been quite a few that have came out in the last week and said these were a no go until Summer of 2018. If they come out this year, great, but there hasn't even been any pics or leaks of these yet and we're 4 months or so from the supposed release. We've seen both this years 11s, wheat 6s, and Black/uni blue 6s. With the lack of pics and any real news on these I'm more inclined to believe summer of 2018 than by the end of this year. It's kind of like @j23app tweeted a couple days ago about these being rumored to release for like the last 3 years.

I'm seeing all these team early people and I'm like how are they getting these shoes this early, then I realized that we're in August already. Oh, How the year flew

I'm seeing all these team early people and I'm like how are they getting these shoes this early, then I realized that we're in August already. Oh, How the year flew

I hear ya on the year flying by. I feel like it was yesterday my little man was born and he turns one next month.

Back
Top Bottom