Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

My cousin had these on this past Thursday. They aight imo. Glad to see these are a stress free scoop so far.

7B20EE09-137C-48F5-91C5-06BC015FBE35.png
Wasn’t able to get em but I ain’t even worried. These will be easy to get.

The ONE sunday I was at work and the entire early drop happened literally during the time I left for work SMH. The sneak drops have been annoying and I got no alert. I had been checking SNKRS randomly allll weekend too.

Like some said.. should be easy to get so hopefully it won't be a pain smh.

Imagine going to the mall on a sunday and seeing this out of no where :nthat:

pretty dope if you ask me.. especially if you were planning to buy these on rd
Haha, dope! We legit walked right by that area in Roosevelt Field about half hour before people started mentioning the snkrs stash. Since that's where Santa's been posted up for decades, I didn't really pay no mind. :lol:

I NEED a picture with Jumpman Santa. Also how does Roosevelt mall the only nyc area mall to get love. BOOOOOO
I think someone on NT some years ago mentioned either jordan brand/nike? sells more pairs of shoes/apparel? to this one mall than any other. Not sure if it's still true, but that may play a role in their decision.

my store just received a MASSIVE stock of these. more then the win like 82, 3-4 pairs more per size
my local boutique did not receive win like 82 but confirmed they will have this release. that snkrs eraly drop is bougous, its just good marketing to build up more hype

Nothing bogus about it. No one thinks these are limited. Dudes just like not having to deal with the hassle of the release date.
never said they were limited.. just good marketing, lol it was more of a hassle to scramble and take a pic of a “code” of a GR then just purchasing on release date

How'd you guys do with the surprise release? Kinda cool but just worried how images will drop for future releases. I had to keep my eyes peeled on social today for the specific image. Learned how to cop when I went to ComplexCon earlier this month with the Pigeon Dunk pin.

It's cool, but all this secret decoder spy stuff for shoes is a little much lol

I wanna know how in the hell people find the image from their computers :nerd:

Yeah, it's a little extra. It takes a little work to find the image but once done, you can cop exclusively off SNKRS. Probably to beat the bots. I hope it's not like this for every release though. Getting stuff early is cool. My pair should arrive on 12/4 before the 12/9 drop.

never said they were limited.. just good marketing, lol it was more of a hassle to scramble and take a pic of a “code” of a GR then just purchasing on release date
I don’t get your point to be honest then.

Yeah, it's a little extra. It takes a little work to find the image but once done, you can cop exclusively off SNKRS. Probably to beat the bots. I hope it's not like this for every release though. Getting stuff early is cool. My pair should arrive on 12/4 before the 12/9 drop.
Def won’t beat the bots. That’s a trivial adjustment for them.

Def won’t beat the bots. That’s a trivial adjustment for them.

I haven't seen any news of people losing pairs off SNKRS due to bots for any type of release. Most of the time they're draw Ls or Ls due to sell outs.

Nike making us go through hoops to cop kicks, just release them as a surprise drop like the Win like '82. You miss out, you miss out. No one wants to take pics to unlock something then buy.

I get it, all hype. But AJ11 Holiday pairs don't' need it, will sell out regardless of what kind of drop.

this was like getting a reserve so I’m happy with it..

now I can focus on getting family members that have no clue what they’re doing pairs, and also try to cop for under retail so I can return this early pair lol

I haven't seen any news of people losing pairs off SNKRS due to bots for any type of release. Most of the time they're draw Ls or Ls due to sell outs.
It’s because your eyes are closed. It’s common knowledge that the app has been exploited.
Not trying to go back and forward. Just trying to clarify that it still can hacked just like captas were hacked in the normal site.

Nike making us go through hoops to cop kicks, just release them as a surprise drop like the Win like '82. You miss out, you miss out. No one wants to take pics to unlock something then buy.

I get it, all hype. But AJ11 Holiday pairs don't' need it, will sell out regardless of what kind of drop.
The concept of the surprise was dope IMO.

Not sure but snkrs was a lot better or in the past I’ve had better luck when it wasn’t available on desktop
Last year I was killing it on snkrs
This year not so much
If these are $199 at sns and I score a pair
My pair is going back to Nike

Dont understand how this was "too much" but some dudes are willing to get rides around town to enter raffles at 3-4 malls and go to 4-5 per mall?
Cause you're actually supposed go to these locations to find the pic you're supposed to scan

not sure how that doesn't seem like a little much lol

luckily people know how to get the pic and share

Back
Top Bottom